OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

From what i have been told the board has lost faith in his ability in all areas of the game and the fact that they are unable to recruit any players because they dont want to play under him.

What a load of rubbish........

Stupid comments by people that have no credability who just want to bring clubs, players and in particular coaches down. From all reports the Milawa coach has the job for as long as he wants with the full support of the entire club. Recruiting has been few and far between because the club refuses to pay the money players are asking for, who have signed for unwarrented money elsewhere.

If you want your comments to be taken seriously on this forum probably time to grow up.

Stupid comments by people that have no credability who just want to bring clubs, players and in particular coaches down. From all reports the Milawa coach has the job for as long as he wants with the full support of the entire club. Recruiting has been few and far between because the club refuses to pay the money players are asking for, who have signed for unwarrented money elsewhere.

If you want your comments to be taken seriously on this forum probably time to grow up.
Oh hi, you must be new here. Next time why not try typing in capital letters as well to further enhance your point?

You wouldn't happen to be the Milawa president would you?

Unfortunately not....

Not looking to get in a slanging match with anyone here, it's unfortunate that some post's are written without any thought about the best interests of the all clubs etc...... From what I can see people like to jump on here and just start a rumour, and see what response they get. You can certainly tell the ones who have personal issues with clubs/players etc.

Not looking to get in a slanging match with anyone here, it's unfortunate that some post's are written without any thought about the best interests of the all clubs etc...... From what I can see people like to jump on here and just start a rumour, and see what response they get. You can certainly tell the ones who have personal issues with clubs/players etc.

I think most people on here know that most things on here are not 100% correct.

And by the looks of it they have got the response that they wanted. People can post whatever they want on here.

As you have said this is not the case and the club is right behind sims. But how can we believe that you know what your talking about and 'in the no' doesn't????

Milawa won't pay the money!!! Hehe
We all know that there has been certain players out at the sandpit that have paid a lot more than anyone else would think to pay for them. For you to come on here and make that comment about players wanting more is a joke and we know that YOU aren't telling the truth!!!!!!

Would think they will sign a couple of very handy ex Murray league premiership players who have moved into the area for business! Good blokes as well!
I am guessing that one of them may have played with Nth Wang a few years ago - and I would think he would need to be well paid to support the odd:D gamble he likes to have

Milawa claiming they won't pay what the players want seems a tad ironic! Granted, as mentioned previously, some things we often hear are BS, but it's common knowledge Milawa aren't shy with the cheque book.

For what it's worth, I reckon it goes back to club culture & players having other reasons to play for a team rather than just for the folding stuff. Successful teams generally manage that balance well. Nth Wang have clearly opted for one way up the ladder, however this year in particular I've noted a number of clubs have continued down the path of getting a solid group of young players together & brought in the odd "gun" to top them up in areas they're deficient.

I suppose time will tell which way works best, however we shouldn't look at just this year, but maybe the next 4-5 before passing judgement.

Milawa wont pay the money? Laughable!

hi im trying to find out where ex afl players go after they are off afl list . so im looking to know if any ex afl listed or rookie players are playing in your competition? hopefully someone can help me

Kylie archibald was on richmonds list playing for whorouly this year

Brendan Van Shaik (not sure of spelling) was on melbournes list playing for Greta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am guessing that one of them may have played with Nth Wang a few years ago - and I would think he would need to be well paid to support the odd:D gamble he likes to have

Yeah you are on the money there Prez. Certainly did like a punt a few years ago but I believe after getting hitched and having a couple of rug rats he is a lot more careful now! Also starting in business will ensure he is a bit more careful with the moolah! He will still be a top line forward/midfielder in the O And K and along with his mate the peace train would be a great acquisition for Bright if that's how it pans out? How did he go at Nth Wang was he coaching or just a player?

Except when you're playing on an 18yo whippet......I see a clearance in for Kallea to stay at Doon..Good keep.

Yeah, you usually find one crafty old bloke in an opposition forward line so that's who I usually go to haha. I steer clear of the 18 year olds on and off the field ;)

Yeah Dozer was never in doubt, he loves Doon and Doon love him!

Yeah, you usually find one crafty old bloke in an opposition forward line so that's who I usually go to haha. I steer clear of the 18 year olds on and off the field ;)

Yeah Dozer was never in doubt, he loves Doon and Doon love him!

Out of our league JAM but will Alex have a side this year..

Caught a glimpse of mick Donehue have a run around his looking well. Can see him causing a lot of headaches for opposing back men! He could be the x factor for u slim? Unless swansong reckons superman Todd Haslam has him covered or even more Sam frampton

Out of our league JAM but will Alex have a side this year..

I believe so Slim, I certainly haven't heard any whispers that they won't. I am sure if they looked like folding then I would have heard because we would have had an influx of players coming over to Doon from Alex. Dozer (Kelallea) was from Thorton-Eildon if I recall correctly and they folded before 2011 that's why he came to Doon, I don't think they will manage to get a club back together this year and even if they did I think Dozer would stay with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back