Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me anything about this Jeremy Parker from St Virgirls? How old is he and is he really as good as his goal tally sugests or is this just amplified by what could be seen as superior delivery to him?

My prediction is if DOSA have to beat Hutchins in the last round to secure a place in the 4 they will more than likely lose because waiting till then will be too late. They need to beat the Ships and St Virgils and take the spot in this round. They'll probably dip out on %:eek:

Oh by the way MONNA which fat, slow onballer are you?

Well DOSACHOKER i actually went along to this game and thought DOSA were far superior on the day! I think they will sew up 4th place before the last game. Looks like they have the balance of the right at last! Mantis at Fullback has been a great move - he flogged CAT and is too quick for any forward in the comp. How good is a bloke who is a FWD in the team of the year last year and will no doubt be FB of the year this year! If Allen plays FF one out like the weekend and they get it in there quick he wont be stopped! The onballers did a great job tired at the end but the damage was done by then!
But I do agree with one thing I would like to know which one Monna is?

Can anyone tell me anything about this Jeremy Parker from St Virgirls? How old is he and is he really as good as his goal tally sugests or is this just amplified by what could be seen as superior delivery to him?

I would suggest he is around 30! He is a very good player and would normally be in their senior team, so either cant train or doesn't get along with the coach??:eek: I dont think the delivery from their two's is anything to get carried away about his ability to take good marks obviously makes them seem better!

Who is the chief?
From games I have seen I think they are talking about Nugget Mc Callum! A big loss for the twos up at Dosa - this bloke is insperational come finals time! I remember watching the two's final against Hutchins and he took a couple of the most courageous marks I have seen:thumbsu:

Richmond to finish second maybe first :confused: I didnt know you liked the green stuff HBK:D

old scholar ,the chief is a legend at the **** pit and the rooster twos will miss him this week

J parker a good full forward to good to play in the early game . kicked the best goal i have ever seen this year at the bike track from the boundry line . not to sure of his age

I dont think the delivery from their two's is anything to get carried away about his ability to take good marks obviously makes them seem better!

I'm talking about in comparison to any other 2's team..

So HBK.. You say Richmond will slot in 2nd..? I think you've recieved a few too many chair shots to the head young son..

If you really are the supporter of the club you claim to be, you would know who i am as more people know me by the name Monna, then by my real name. Rest assured i don't hide behind a handle, unlike yourself, and am 100% accountable for what i post on this site.

won't be posting anymore due to fear that the entire DOSA onball brigade will come over and sit on me, well the ones that will squish me anyway. Good luck with making the finals and yes playing Rogers at Fullback is working, the challenge for DOSA will be is he where he can hurt other teams and if stopping them kicking goals is hurting them then could be the coaching move of the year:eek: I am hoping Monna that if you and your team mates can kick the ball close enough to the top of the goal square then maybe the coach can take a grab and kick a bag:thumbsu:

Oh by the way my sign in is a play on words and has been taken the wrong way. If you go to a certain Indian eatery in Nth Hobart you will find a dish called DOSA, my reference is to me actually choking on that meal and being a DOSA supporter not on how they play footy;) I hope that helps monna:confused:

I'm talking about in comparison to any other 2's team..

So HBK.. You say Richmond will slot in 2nd..? I think you've recieved a few too many chair shots to the head young son..

going off recent form, they wouldn't be too far off. They've won 4 of the last 5 and are only a game behind the saints with a heap better %. This weekend DOSA V RICHMOND will be an indication of both clubs chances i reckon. A DOSA win almost sows a finals spot, a Richmond win, with Uni and Hutchins the weeks after, probably puts them 2nd.

going off recent form, they wouldn't be too far off. They've won 4 of the last 5 and are only a game behind the saints with a heap better %. This weekend DOSA V RICHMOND will be an indication of both clubs chances i reckon. A DOSA win almost sows a finals spot, a Richmond win, with Uni and Hutchins the weeks after, probably puts them 2nd.
All of a sudden what I said doesn't sound so stupid..
Devastating news for the Chief, the back 6 won't be the same again :confused:..

Have to agree with you, Moogrot, about the goal Parker kicked at the Bike Track :thumbsu:

won't be posting anymore due to fear that the entire DOSA onball brigade will come over and sit on me, well the ones that will squish me anyway. Good luck with making the finals and yes playing Rogers at Fullback is working, the challenge for DOSA will be is he where he can hurt other teams and if stopping them kicking goals is hurting them then could be the coaching move of the year:eek: I am hoping Monna that if you and your team mates can kick the ball close enough to the top of the goal square then maybe the coach can take a grab and kick a bag:thumbsu:

please continue to post dosa choker we need the banter on this thread otherwise we will end up on the second page ,and i still cant work out who you are . I have been at dosa since the early 90 . some of your posts i agree with others i dont but this is what these forums are for.patty caroll and nathan abrahams wont cause to much damage if they sit on you;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please continue to post dosa choker we need the banter on this thread otherwise we will end up on the second page ,and i still cant work out who you are . I have been at dosa since the early 90 . some of your posts i agree with others i dont but this is what these forums are for.patty caroll and nathan abrahams wont cause to much damage if they sit on you;)
Gotta agree with moogrot on this one, you should continue posting because obviously you say what you think, and that could be what a few of us need to hear.
It's always entertaining to read your posts as well because of this reason. :thumbsu:..

heard a ripper today ------

Ben Careless to coach Uni next year , any one else heard this around the traps ?

You DOSA boys would want to hope it's not true.

I know of one player up there who has never been what you'd call hard at the ball, who if cleaned up by the former Devil would quite possibly break in half!

Careless is exactly the type of guy Uni needs to turn the club around.

yep Robbo is helping out with the twos due to back injury . he will show you the scar when you see him :) sorry mick couldnt help myself:thumbsu:
Robbo pulled on the boots again v Richmond twos - Kicked 4.5? or something close to that. This bloke plays like a mix of the energizer bunny and a rabid dog and will be handy for the ones come september if they get there!:thumbsu:

Im not sure I agree im sure 99% of clubs go through a season with out there best team every week due to injuries, OHA Have had 4-5 of there best 22 out every week, ok differnt players each week but happens to all clubs. I suppose this is where depth comes into it.

And as for a full strenght DOSA matching a full strenght OHA , Mmmm not this year. Im not sure of your sourses and yes OHA are paying more than previous years but not as much as you expect. Its all about finding a good coach with a bit of respect and a few good signings early on and others just turn up. not for money, no this for a fact..........
I expect OHA are paying a fair few up there Mccallum/probert/chilcott marsland x 2 + Zukaukas (though I would pay him to go back to clarence, doesnt do anything of note in the OSFA) plus a few more - as said the club mightn't pay but OHA must have some friendly supporters!!:D

I expect OHA are paying a fair few up there Mccallum/probert/chilcott marsland x 2 + Zukaukas (though I would pay him to go back to clarence, doesnt do anything of note in the OSFA) plus a few more - as said the club mightn't pay but OHA must have some friendly supporters!!:D

Can absolutely guarantee that isn't the case. The Marslands don't receive a cent and nor does Zukauskas.

Good to see Sammy Unsworth starting to have an impact on the comp. On his day, one of the most dominant players I have ever played with, one of the best pack-marks around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back