Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO EAT 15 PIES HEVEY, MURPHETT A BETTER PLAYER THAN YOU BY A MILE AND ROB HILL WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID - GOOD PLAYER AND BOTH YOUNG QUIET PLAYERS WHO DONT TALK THEMSELVES UP IN FOOTY CIRCLES - HOW DID LAUDERDALE GO THIS YEAR?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Are you serious champ? they are reserve old scholar players. state is a totally different comp. eat 15 pies? are you thinking of another hevey? i could barley finish 1. better player then me, maybe they are but have they played in state teams and rep teams or statewide? just curious mate. I sure have never heard of them and i keep a close eye on your comp. we didnt go as well as we would have liked, but that happens with injuries and playing against good teams each week, we are young and have good juniors coming through, our 19s won, 17s made granny, 15s won. The future is there.

are you serious champ? They are reserve old scholar players. State is a totally different comp. Eat 15 pies? Are you thinking of another hevey? I could barley finish 1. Better player then me, maybe they are but have they played in state teams and rep teams or statewide? Just curious mate. I sure have never heard of them and i keep a close eye on your comp. We didnt go as well as we would have liked, but that happens with injuries and playing against good teams each week, we are young and have good juniors coming through, our 19s won, 17s made granny, 15s won. The future is there.

hill / murphett = 0 reserves games.

yeah mate but they are not reserves old scholars players if they dont play reserves you waffle. Dont contradict yourself dick.

you only just made me aware that these stars are senior players. so iam not contradicting myself dick. i just wasnt aware of these players that are such a big loss for uni if they leave ;)

you only just made me aware that these stars are senior players. so iam not contradicting myself dick. i just wasnt aware of these players that are such a big loss for uni if they leave ;)

Don't worry Heves, I've played seniors in the comp for 10 years and I have never heard of them either.

Not sure of any gains and loses for the clubs sorry. I do know that Uni's assistant coach Matthew "Banga" Bernes was spotted in town having a coffee with the Channel Hierachy. Maybe a move down the southern outlet for the former Glenorchy spearhead might be on the cards??

Does anyone know of the proposed gains and losses for the OSFA teams next season.

As in previous post by letitrain, uni are set to loose 2 guns in (murphett and hills) massive losses apprantly.

Benny beams must be on the hunt for statewide players to fill the void left by these emerging stars :p

As in previous post by letitrain, uni are set to loose 2 guns in (murphett and hills) massive losses apprantly.

Benny beams must be on the hunt for statewide players to fill the void left by these emerging stars :p

Both young developing players that could get a game at any statewide club with a bit of guidence. Both were very important to Uni's structure in their finals campaign and would be a massive loss for the rainbows.

Who gives a flyin f... what you think Hevey, no one cares if you have ever heard of them. Your football knowledge and ability is more than limited ( yes i have seen you play) . Murpett and Hill wouldn't let you lace their boots and before you have a go at my ability i would be more than happy to go head to head with you inside the fwd 50;)

Both young developing players that could get a game at any statewide club with a bit of guidence. Both were very important to Uni's structure in their finals campaign and would be a massive loss for the rainbows.

Who gives a flyin f... what you think Hevey, no one cares if you have ever heard of them. Your football knowledge and ability is more than limited ( yes i have seen you play) . Murpett and Hill wouldn't let you lace their boots and before you have a go at my ability i would be more than happy to go head to head with you inside the fwd 50;)

hahahaha funny. doshastheblues has played seniors in the old boys for 10 years and hasnt heard of them, so there you go. maybe you are murphett or hills? mate the standard between the leagues is quiet abit different my friend. i love the old boys but is a lot different. abiltity hey...so im interested in what comp you play in? or if you a fat joe that wished he could play. are you thinking of my cousin that plays for the ships? or alex hevey? which is me.

hahahaha funny. doshastheblues has played seniors in the old boys for 10 years and hasnt heard of them, so there you go. maybe you are murphett or hills? mate the standard between the leagues is quiet abit different my friend. i love the old boys but is a lot different. abiltity hey...so im interested in what comp you play in? or if you a fat joe that wished he could play. are you thinking of my cousin that plays for the ships? or alex hevey? which is me.

Only watched lauderdale a few times, so that was the Hevey i thought you were saying you were. Old Scholars player at the moment champ . Played Statewide when it was at it's strongest and held my own. So i think i have had enough experience to know a bit of talent when i see it. Doshastheblues must have had the year off Old Scholars

Only watched lauderdale a few times, so that was the Hevey i thought you were saying you were. Old Scholars player at the moment champ . Played Statewide when it was at it's strongest and held my own. So i think i have had enough experience to know a bit of talent when i see it. Doshastheblues must have had the year off Old Scholars

why dont you reveal your name then sunshine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should reveal your name thegame23?? i know for a fact that you are a heavy drinker of vodka oranges and when seen without your top on you made me feel sick all year.

Spoke to the one and only Charles Jones last night after the Uni b&f count and he said "Kermandie asked me to coach them next year and I took up the offer straight away. I'm not doing it for the money but for the love of the club and I'm looking forward to building a successful side from the ground up. I want it to be known as the 'Jones' era."

Seems to be pretty confident of his coaching ability the old kid.

On other less important news, Cameron Burgess should consider himself very lucky to take out the Uni b&f after narrowly winning the award by 76 votes. A very drunk and vocal Charlie "stinger" Ray came second.

Three different people vote 1 2 3 4 5. Cameron Burgess had a lot of 5 5 5 games! Jimmy 'Franga' Dunham was a close third to the VERY vocal Charles Rae...

DOSA FC have announced Daniel (Milko) Lamont as senior coach for season 2010.

Interesting AND surprising...would love to know what the thinking is behind that?

He is an okay player, but not a great player. Would have thought that in a good team he'd be a fringe player.

Is he bringing players with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back