Ollie Henry - The Cursed Child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Up to 20 goals for the year now, if he stayed at his old club he'd be second in their goal kicking. Granted there's every chance he would've stagnated there, so I think I speak for everyone when I say we're just happy to see him thriving and delivering on the elite potential he showed as a junior. Long, long career ahead.

Yeah great job with his own kids. Doesn’t GAF about other people’s kids

Up to 20 goals for the year now, if he stayed at his old club he'd be second in their goal kicking

He’d also be second on the ladder with a game in hand

Instead he’s been replaced and is in 9th

Recipe for a trigger

A Geelong win;

Let’s make it public.

Back that up with 3 cups of tiger tears which means about 10 lt of collingwood entitlement

Which also means something that is drawn from much pain, probably the 2007 prelim.

Regardless, if you run out of ingredients Collingwouldn’t will always be there to laugh at.

I’m drunk and happy now knowing tigger and “Flagpies” zombies are trying their best.

He made the right decision to leave. If he was still with us he would have played maybe 3 or 4 games in the AFL and the rest in the VFL. Doesn't suit our high pressure style with his conditional approach to the game. Undeniably talented, but seems a bit soft and lazy. Would have expected him to take a big step forward this year but is sitting on about the same numbers as last year.

He made the right decision to leave. If he was still with us he would have played maybe 3 or 4 games in the AFL and the rest in the VFL. Doesn't suit our high pressure style with his conditional approach to the game. Undeniably talented, but seems a bit soft and lazy. Would have expected him to take a big step forward this year but is sitting on about the same numbers as last year.
Yep, he’s a GUN. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus...Saveloy Sausage really takes Geelong wins to heart.
Heres me thinking Tugger flogs were bad....the Sausage has them easily covered
A bitter, twisted, moaning bitch.

Imagine how his mum goes... life destroyed for the payoff of one lousy knee trembler out back of the TAB

Wow more kitty cats in here than at the RSPCA on Jan 1... just look at 'em go, celebrating their June 9thmiership!

giphy.gif

McCreery 0.8 goals per game.
Elliott 1 goal per game.
Johnson 1.2 goals per game.
Ginnivan 1 goal per game.
--------------------------------------
Henry 1.5 clutch goals per game.

2nd v 9th :shrug: So he's slightly better than Mason Cox but not as good as Stephenson?

Cats won by 15 so Henry could have stayed home in bed with a glass of Horlicks

Wow more kitty cats in here than at the RSPCA on Jan 1... just look at 'em go, celebrating their June 9thmiership!

giphy.gif

2nd v 9th :shrug: So he's slightly better than Mason Cox but not as good as Stephenson?

Cats won by 15 so Henry could have stayed home in bed with a glass of Horlicks
Nah…we will leave the monthly Premiership celebrations to you. Unlike you, we know it feels to win a recent “actual” flag.
We are just acknowledging a gutsy win against a worthy contender for this years flag. Sorry that bothers you so much

we will leave the monthly Premiership celebrations to you... We are just acknowledging a gutsy win against a worthy contender for this years flag

I literally laughed out loud 🤣

The last 24 hours has been the biggest overreaction to moving from 10th to 9th I have ever seen in my life, and has provided a rich vein of quotable quotes which I can't wait to mine when you miss or bail out of finals

I literally laughed out loud 🤣

The last 24 hours has been the biggest overreaction to moving from 10th to 9th I have ever seen in my life, and has provided a rich vein of quotable quotes which I can't wait to mine when you miss or bail out of finals
There you go exhibiting more of that stalking behaviour again….

Just say you didn’t sleep,well last night….. no need for all this passive aggressiveness Sausage

Remove this Banner Ad

Ollie Henry - The Cursed Child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back