Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Points will be tight won't they?

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
They will have 4 points to play with with even if they put the grand final team on the park again in round one. Cooper will be 2 points, Thompson likely the same. I'd say they will stiff out another mercenary on top of those two, if that's the case the Corowa boys will be foolish to stay as they will be the first ones dropped.

They will have 4 points to play with with even if they put the grand final team on the park again in round one. Cooper will be 2 points, Thompson likely the same. I'd say they will stiff out another mercenary on top of those two, if that's the case the Corowa boys will be foolish to stay as they will be the first ones dropped.
justin lewis one of their best throughout finals, he isnt getting pushed out anytime soon, they're both premiership players and would be stupid to leave, you'd rather fight to keep your spot in a side like that than get it handed to you on the other end of the stick.

justin lewis one of their best throughout finals, he isnt getting pushed out anytime soon, they're both premiership players and would be stupid to leave, you'd rather fight to keep your spot in a side like that than get it handed to you on the other end of the stick.
My understanding is that Lewis will stay, but Finn Osborne may go home, but that was before the grand final, so things may change

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back