Autopsy OMG I only saw the last 5 mins but...We won!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fasolo's been good for a while, just missed shots he should've kicked last year. Sign asap.

While I thought we played poorly and were structured poorly, for pure thrill factor that is right at the top of our modern day classics imo. Absolutely stunning considering Martin and cotchin dominated and riewoldt destroyed us in the last.

Close to the most unfathomable win in recent history if you looked at that game objectively.

Its just so much better because these were the games that we repeatedly lost last season.

Finally got one to go our way, and hopefully its a sign of improvement of this list.

Fas - obviously. Shouldve had a free at the end there as well. Would've been amazing if he kicked his 7th to get us over the line - but just as happy it was Grundy who did it after an otherwise poor game.

Moore - unselfish and constantly attacking the ball. Is gonna be a star forward and absolutely made the righ decision with 20s still on the clock.(though wonder how it would've been viewed if we didnt kick that goal).

Treloar - just kept pushing and it was clear he wanted to get us over the line.

Ramsay - stepped up. Hopefully he stays healthy and becomes a real player off the backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this wasn't our best game. There was significant improvement in our effort, but it felt like we were a little afraid to lose, which resulted in us losing our composure which I think was a big part of our skill error issues. However then in the last five minutes we released the shackles a little bit, we started running and taking the game on, and we looked better.

The fact we were able to win the way we did playing the way we did in the last 5 minutes can be a spark for our season (let's hope at least).

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy OMG I only saw the last 5 mins but...We won!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back