OMG (<--vent here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Omg

Lloyd ?? You're kidding, right ?

Lucas ? - Wilkes will own him, if he gets the chance.

Heck, Essendon will be so easy they'll probably bring back Ash just for some lazy game time :)

and now your being cocky and arrogant

dont put too much expectations on wilkes

own him? wtf, hes played 3 games

dont write off lloyd, its like other posters writing off kerr

if lloyd/lucas kick 8 between em, ill come back to this topic...

Try multiplying tonight by five...

Esti, you realise your chronic masochistic support for the Dockers is killing you by degrees, don't you ?

"Freo - Supporting" will soon be a notifiable disease, and it's only time before there will be a huge public WA outcry with a whole 'social-health-science' industry set up to quarantine and attempt to handle the Fremantle population and its future generations ?

You'll all be forced to wear 'purple-patches' on your clothes before too long.

You have no imagination, do you Esti?

Actually now I think about it..................................................... no.

Having a heart attack whilst getting laid by a young, tight, fit 21 yr old would be ideal. :cool:

Since I know your missus is a Freo supporter I feel obligated to email her your post.

Nothing personal Biggie but it's the Freo code of honour.

And she promised I could have your TV after you're gone. She wanted me to kill you but this way is much easier.

doesnt mean we can be arrogant and bigheaded

you talk as if were sitting in the top 4

mark lucas/lloyd and we're in a chance

No I DONT talk as if we're in the top 4 THANKYOU VERY MUCH. :confused:

Do you honestly think that we wont beat Essendon because of these two players?

Does Glass, Bones, Wilkes not man up at all times? (Thats 3 options for your 2 players)

Seriously mate...If we play with that same intensity we displayed tonight, Essendon will crumble.

Have you NOT seen them play this season at ALL??

Arrogant my ____ing arse. :thumbsdown:

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

can i just please slaughter it? just this once

Go right ahead.... That for the record is a duck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I DONT talk as if we're in the top 4 THANKYOU VERY MUCH. :confused:

Do you honestly think that we wont beat Essendon because of these two players?

Does Glass, Bones, Wilkes not man up at all times? (Thats 3 options for your 2 players)

Seriously mate...If we play with that same intensity we displayed tonight, Essendon will crumble.

Have you NOT seen them play this season at ALL??

Arrogant my ____ing arse. :thumbsdown:

why being so naive

since when did i say we wont win? get your hand off your d!ck

wats wrong in pointing out lucas/lloyd/mcveigh looms danger for wce?

even though im in melb, ive been to the 2 games played in melb (doggies/pies) and watch the rest off torrents.

like kempie, why expect so much of wilkes? hes played 3 games. hes been good, but he is inexperienced..

like kerr, lloyd is due.. that doesnt mean he wont kick 3 or so goals on glass

yes you do talk like as if we're top 4, if you claim glass, bones, wilkes can do the job why the fk are we leaking so much points?

if you folow the posts, i wasnt pointing out you were arrogant, but clearly your beyond a ____head. why pay no respect for these 3 essendon players?

We went from 6.1 to 8.11 plus at least one OOF - accuracy in front of goal has been a weakness of ours for as long as I can remember and it bit us on the arse yet again

Sydney should never have be able to get close

On a positive note didn't we look so much better when we played on between half forward and centre and delivered the ball deep into the forward line quickly.

BTW - I didn't see the last quarter - had to go out.

The major majority of WCE supporters whilst disapointed show some real respect by not blaming a free kick or what have you for the loss.

Your team deserved to win but obviously that wasn't the result.

Just like to say that games against the West Coast Eagles are so fantastic to watch and funnily enough most Swans supporters can name your full list we've become that familiar with your players.

They need to make the Swans V Eagles the rivalry round match rather than the Non event Brisbane v Sydney matches though can understand your passion v Dockers for rivalry round.

Swans were lucky tonight but I will be rethinking my tips over the next few weeks if the Eagles turn up to play like that week in week out.

Congrats on a classy first half and pressure game.

Good luck against the Dons you guys should account for them.

His whole job was to hold up Goodes (who's arguably the best AFL player in the comp) and I think he did a pretty damn good job. Anything more than tagging him is just a bonus. Would have been great to see him put the salt in the wounds of Goodes who is surely going to cop a 3 week suspension.

I agree, Selwood is one of the best stoppers in the game but that doesn't excuse his woeful kicking.
He missed an easy shot at goal from 20 metres, centred the ball with a grubber to a nest of Swans that led directly to a goal and his free kick out of the centre where he looped a 30 metre kick straight to Everitt was plain dumb and led to a goal as well.
Just making the point that other players were just as culpable as Hunter with their kicking.
Hunter was returning from a cracked bone in his knee, gotta expect him to be a bit wobbly.

Whatever. The point was really people talking about bloody draft picks, whoever they might be. That sucks :thumbsdown:

And Emo09, I wasn't copying your thoughts, it's just that you type quicker than me ! :)

he he he yeah well since Ive "slit my wrists" so many times my fingers have become surprisingly springy and more alive and thus can type faster.

The girlfriend enjoys them too - OH! :D:p;):thumbsu::)

Most of the Eagles' supporters have been great tonight, and you're usually a pretty fair poster, but I find the whole "We lost, Sydney didn't win" theory to be really disrespectful.

Sydney kicked 6 goals to 3 in the last quater and did the hard stuff when it mattered most. They definitely won the game, but the Eagles were amazing tonight.

Ykow what mean mate, Dont get me wrong SYdney were great when it mattered.

Im just saying we sort of shot ourselves in the foot a bi and left the door open for you guys to come over the top.
Not taking anything away from the swans.

Good luck in September :thumbsu:

Hunter was good despite his kicking.

He should have got a few frees his way inthe 1st half, was clearly getting scragged.

However I just can understand how people can say we will easily beat Essendon :rolleyes:

We are their bitches.

Id take a 1 point win over them when we were at our very best let alone now.

Just seemslike they are due for a win and we suck away this year. Whether the kids are too overawed by the crowd or something who knows but know this....

Essendons fans will come out in there thousands for this game and the Dome will be pumping so if we arent 100% commited (like last night 1st half) then we will get smashed.

Dude!

His first game back after a prolonged absence with injury.

Be just a little reasonable, eh!
my comments and thoughts have little to do with tonights performance. Hunter simply isn't good enough as a CHB and i have thought that for a while. Any team with a big CHF (see Lucas) dominates us because hunter can't match up on Bigger CHF's. His work at FF is allright, but is not the longterm answer. Would rather see Notte or Brown given extended runs at FF to further their development (obviously not this season). Spangher, wilkes and probably mackenzie will be better than hunter in the coming months/years, and he simply doesn't offer what he used to.

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG (<--vent here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back