On The Couch

Remove this Banner Ad

Walker was duncing whichever Hawthorn scrub went to him.

Was also hilarious watching Campbell Brown screeming for help from Robert Campbell when matched up against Kurt!

Also Kurts goal kicking accuracey in the Bombers game is fantastic, I loved that game.

Dno if this is the right thread, but probably not threadworthy on its on...but... In the Tony Armstrong 'Get to know you' piece:

Who has been the biggest influence on your career so far?
Before I got drafted the biggest influences on my career were probably Adam Goodes and Michael O’Loughlin because I barracked for Sydney. Brian Taylor, who is my best mate’s dad, was really good to me too.

Probably explains why BT was pumping him up every week on AFL Teams. :p

Walker was duncing whichever Hawthorn scrub went to him.

Was also hilarious watching Campbell Brown screeming for help from Robert Campbell when matched up against Kurt!

Also Kurts goal kicking accuracey in the Bombers game is fantastic, I loved that game.

The whole Essendon game was pretty good though I'd forgotten we spent 90% of it losing. They got a massive blitz on in the first quarter and we had to peg it back with ridiculous accuracy from there. Kurt then misses his easiest shot on goal right at the end of the match.

I think Walker might have been on Whitecross.

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Couch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back