one week at a time

Remove this Banner Ad

roogirl_416

Rookie
Aug 2, 2004
adelaide
Other Teams
north melbourne
i know that im getting ahead of myself here BUT if (when) we beat port on the weekend and adelaide lose does that mean we would play adelaide in adelaide. just wondering. thanks guys

*go roos* :)

roogirl_416 said:
i know that im getting ahead of myself here BUT if (when) we beat port on the weekend and adelaide lose does that mean we would play adelaide in adelaide. just wondering. thanks guys

Yep.

Scottroo said:
actually apparantly you can ring bass and order tickets stating your a north fan and want to sit with other north fans

i might have to look into that if everything goes our way that is!! thanks for the tip scottroo

I reckon I'll be too nervous to go next week if we win and Adelaide lose (not that we should even be thinking about it).

I'll probably go to a club the city, load up on Vodka Cruises and every half hour or so check the scores on my phone.

And if we win catch a cab to AAMI and revel in the festivities and probably get myself smacked in the process.

All in good fun though. We can only dream.

First things first, lets beat the cocky Power this week and worry about next week, next week.

At least before we play we'll know who our opponent will be if we win. Not that it matters, the time to worry about next week is if we're ahead on the scoreboard at the end of the fourth quarter.

Besides the Crows are a pretty good shot to roll the Saints.

Scottroo said:
actually apparantly you can ring bass and order tickets stating your a north fan and want to sit with other north fans

Legend -
* = Sarcasm

Apparently being the key word.

Exhibit 1# - V Adelaide, Round 5. Mrs Creed, Apollo's mum rings Bass I think and books two tickets for her son, and specifically asks for AC to sit amongst North fans.

But no. Apollo and his mate were stuck amongst rows and rows of Crows season ticket holders. And upon Lleyton's Bumbuddy missing a goal in the first quarter, AC remarked "Nice kick McLeod", and then some Bogan (he really was, QEFTSG candidate) turns around and says to Apollo (In the most boganest voice possible) "He's doing better than you," this proceeded to kick start a fued which lasted a whole quarter between AC, and friend of Creed and the *distinguished husband and wife team in front. Apollo backed off after quarter time because he was getting too worked up, for the good of the Adelaide Football Club let me tell you, *believe me I'm buff.

Wasn't all bad though Apollo had a striking conversation at half time and throughout the second half with a lovely elderly couple, in awe of the undeniably handsome boy beside them. The lovely gentleman even informed AC that he wanted to see Sav kick 2 goals for him to slot 700 on the day. And to the couples credit they gave him a nice clap when he did so. As for Mr and Mrs Birdmanptr they started umpire whinge No. 45423 for the day, conspicuisly overlooking the fact that the Kangaroo's had been done harder than Pamela Anderson in that sex tape (I haven't actually seen it).

Then the Birdman PTR's had the audacity to talk nice to AC after the game, AC Special being the gentleman that he is reciprocated in the love, but one wonders if they would've been so gracious if they had tasted defeat? As they very nearly did. Believe me during the comeback I saw a green substance dripping from under there seat, and it wasn't apple juice. They were as stumped for words as Fullarton Power playing scrabble, if it hadn't been for the dropped mark on the wing, the old lady would've gone home with her broomstick between her legs.

But back to the topic, whether my mum mistakenly asked for me to sit with Crows supporters, or the female on the other line mistenly heard wrong, who knows?

Exhibit 2# - R7 - v Port Adelaide - Titled - Apollo Creed meets Fullarton Power and Tredders 66 to come tommorow. Stay tuned people.

Thoughts? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

one week at a time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back