Oops - New Premiership T-Shirt misprint

Remove this Banner Ad

wazcats

Debutant
Aug 18, 2009
clunes
AFL Club
Geelong
Just saw the new Premiership 2009 T-Shirts from ISC in the AFL Shop complete with player names printed on back.

Includes Coaches and Assistant Coaches - Brendan McCarthy, Ron Watts, Leigh Tudor ????

The bloke in the shop wouldn't believe me it was wrong and looked up the AFL 2009 book.

Even funnier that he was with St Kilda

Re: Opps - New Premiership T-Shirt misprint

Just saw the new Premiership 2009 T-Shirts from ISC in the AFL Shop complete with player names printed on back.

Includes Coaches and Assistant Coaches - Brendan McCarthy, Ron Watts, Leigh Tudor ????

The bloke in the shop wouldn't believe me it was wrong and looked up the AFL 2009 book.

Even funnier that he was with St Kilda

Nigel Lappin wont be happy!

Yes - disappointed for Nigel Lappin

Did anyone else notice his 1 on 1 work with Mark Blake before the start of the Grand Final. Was obviously helping Blakey get his head in the game.

I wonder should i snap a t-short up now as a collectors item - or what till they are throwing them away cheap?

Are Ken Hinkley and Brenton Sanderson named ?
Ron Watt isn't an Assistant coach.Not sure exactly what his job is.

Yeh sorry JUBJUB was working from memory and the Tudor thing was what stuck.
It actually says
Assistant coaches: Brendan McCartney
Ken Hinkley Leigh Tudor Brenton Sanderson

No Ron Watt

All the players look right - Not named in positions

Nigel Lappin wont be happy!

Nor would Brendan McCartney or Ron Watt. ;)

Also, someone should tell Ron that he's now an assistant coach.

in the rebel sports catalog the Premiership T-Shirt had mummy first ruck and stokes in the side.but they said it was a misprint and the t shirts in the shop were right.

I think someone mentioned it was just a mock-up,like the strange stuff that was on the GFC website shop in the days after the GF.

I rekon this is a lil bit of Karma... we get the cheapest possible products made and sell them at a premium price.. you only have to look at the jumpers...when we went from Slazenger to ISC.. the quality is much much different.

I've got an old Slazenger one and a new ISC one that I wear to football training. If you're interested in staying warm in the crowd at a football game in the middle of Winter then the Slazenger ones are awesome, but for playing footy in, the ISC ones are better by far.

I've got an old Slazenger one and a new ISC one that I wear to football training. If you're interested in staying warm in the crowd at a football game in the middle of Winter then the Slazenger ones are awesome, but for playing footy in, the ISC ones are better by far.

Yeh i know what your saying.... i wear my long sleeve silver slazenger top for winter footy training...and i have an ISC training shirt/top that i like to wear in the warmer pre-season weather... it just looks and seems to be cheaper quality IMO ..

i cant even stretch my old jumpers and make the colors fade... but i only have to lightly pull on the ISC one and the color fades away...

i only have to lightly pull on the ISC one and the color fades away...

Gee BDP, I know you're a fanatical cats supporter, but too much information!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had to take mine off for a look and low and behold..

Enright, Corey - nowhere to be seen.

Nice work t-shirt designers!

Bought the shirt from goodscore and sent them an e-mail to see if isc had sent out an e-mail to confirm the mistakes and they sent this back:

16th October 2010
ISC PRODUCT RECALL NOTICE

GEELONG PHASE 2 PREMIERS T-SHIRTS

CODES – 7GC9TS6A, 6K, 7A, 7K

Please be advised that ISC in conjunction with the AFL and Geelong
Football Club,
have determined that within the approval process for the Geelong Phase
2 Premiers
T-Shirts (Navy and White, Adults and Children’s sizes) garments were
manufactured
with inaccurate details.

With current lead times associated with production, no replacement
stock will be made.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I saw one at the AFL shop in Doncaster this week that had Mark Thompson amongst the 22 players in place of corey enright. joint bnf player left out of the side!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oops - New Premiership T-Shirt misprint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back