FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on you. Not sure how that's relevant though and still not sure how that makes her a grub.
Each to their own. If she chooses to remain married to him, she gets grub status in my book.

Perhaps we just have different versions of grub.

Enjoyed the Open Mike on Corey Enright last night.

Still think they should extend it further so you get an hour and you can really discuss a guys career.

I guess you must be more interested because of the Hawks/Geelong history... i found his interview extremely boring, nothing exciting about his career, nothing i hadn't heard before.

Loved the interview with Ron Joseph - Want to hear more from the backroom guys/girls from the 60's and 70's - Footy was a brutal game both on and off the field.

Corey enirght was a fantatsic player and seems like a lovely bloke, but that was a boring episode. Prefer the controversial ones.

Loved the interview with Ron Joseph - Want to hear more from the backroom guys/girls from the 60's and 70's - Footy was a brutal game both on and off the field.

yup, really enjoyed it this week. Especially love the guys that have a bit of bitterness and aren't afraid to call people out.

The enright one.. i watched it again to see if i was missing anything and turned it off after about 10 minutes. boring as bat shit. There is a reason why he didn't do media interviews, doesn't have a personality.

Why the **** interview guys straight out of the game?

There's 100 guys through the 70's, 80's and now 90's that would be better.

Joseph was great. He might be past it but I wouldn't mind him back at the club in some capacity. Clearly not a fan of JB.

I don't know if his health allows it, but watching that one just reinforced that an ep with Barrassi would be awesome, given the influence he had on Melbourne, Carlton, North, Sydney, and the game in general. There's been no bigger name in footy. Would have to be a one hour ep.

Joseph was great. He might be past it but I wouldn't mind him back at the club in some capacity. Clearly not a fan of JB.

the bit where he was talking about where the money came from was hilarious... "i don't know if i should be telling you this but..." classic.

Its funny the best interviews this year have definitely been from the older blokes.. enrights was easily the worst this year imo. At least Dal Santo had something to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the bit where he was talking about where the money came from was hilarious... "i don't know if i should be telling you this but..." classic.

Its funny the best interviews this year have definitely been from the older blokes.. enrights was easily the worst this year imo. At least Dal Santo had something to say.
Agree. Enright was bat shit boring. Nice guy but so bland, vanilla.

Jess and Joseph have been the highlights for me this year.

Is BT on next week?

I don't know if his health allows it, but watching that one just reinforced that an ep with Barrassi would be awesome, given the influence he had on Melbourne, Carlton, North, Sydney, and the game in general. There's been no bigger name in footy. Would have to be a one hour ep.

That , plugger, ablett snr would be the 3 big ones, wont ever get them i suspect,

Oh and carey but he seems clear he wont ever

That , plugger, ablett snr would be the 3 big ones, wont ever get them i suspect,

Oh and carey but he seems clear he wont ever
Sheehan has done interview with ablett in the past but doubt he would get one now days but it would be awsome to have one done with Ablett senior and junior....

Lockett would be a big possibility, he was on te fiity show a while ago & seemed like really enjoying him self now days

As a North man, most of Ron Joseph's show was deservedly devoted to this time, but I think more time should have been spent having him talk about the Swans.
In the early 90s, the team was deader than the Suns are now.
They are unrecognizable to what they are now. How much pride does he get from saving the national competition? From saving football in NSW?
Would have liked to hear his answers here.

The Fox Footy TV guide on Fox Sports' website tells me it's John Platten's turn tomorrow night.

Tiny Tim & that mop of hair.....No doubt it'll start out with his big family back in S/A....His Magarey at Centrals, followed on with the form 4 he signed with us, before Carlton tried to scupper us with the bribe of a car & a brown-paper bag.....We won the court case & The Rat got to keep the car & all.....The Blues had to settle for Kernahan, Bradley, Motlop & Naley....The poor things.

Classic win/win for the Rat....4 Premierships in his first 6 years too....Never saw another player sell candy as well as this bloke could....Speed & agility on tap with a penetrating 50 meter kick for such a will of the wisp mosquito.

Just a highly skilled brilliant player & an absolute pleasure to have watched play football this bloke.

Tiny Tim & that mop of hair.....No doubt it'll start out with his big family back in S/A....His Magarey at Centrals, followed on with the form 4 he signed with us, before Carlton tried to scupper us with the bribe of a car & a brown-paper bag.....We won the court case & The Rat got to keep the car & all.....The Blues had to settle for Kernahan, Bradley, Motlop & Naley....The poor things.

Classic win/win for the Rat....4 Premierships in his first 6 years too....Never saw another player sell candy as well as this bloke could....Speed & agility on tap with a penetrating 50 meter kick for such a will of the wisp mosquito.

Just a highly skilled brilliant player & an absolute pleasure to have watched play football this bloke.
Hope they touch on his issues with concussions

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back