FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Dat ten week period in 2005 tho
He said the same thing. Said he was the most influential player in the game.

Kind of backs up my original point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Fitzpatrick. He has a selective memory.

Think it's clear that under his watch the AFL exercised poor judgement - asleep at the wheel for Eagles and Goodes; chasing shadows with Bombers. If he says Ben Cousins began taking drugs at 16, how was he not caught once?

The thing Mike should have asked him is - you played in such as successful period for Blues, what's it like to see what they're going through now. Didn't take wooden spoon till 2002 and now have 4.

Would have asked him about the Suns, would have asked him about the structure of the competition (10 vic teams/8 interstate) and fixture.

I think Hutchy's on very soon, unless him and Barrett were taking the piss on their podcast
I'd actually be interested in Hutchy, people hate him but to go from an ambulance chasing journo to what he has built is pretty impressive.. Not sure he really deserves an open mike but he may well be better than a recently retired player who just trots out cliches

I just watched the Nathan Brown interview.

Has a pretty high opinion of himself does Nathan. "I was the best player in the league for 10 weeks"". What a knob.

I was the best looking bloke in a night club for 10 minutes once. Then the second bloke turned up.

Your final comment made my day.

Find it refreshing players like Brown are so honest. Would people prefer the standard “yeh nah” bull crap.
It’s the openness and honesty that has made this show what it is.

Agreed. Little did we realise, but he was doing the Dogs a favour when he went to Richmond.

Played some of the greediest, goal-hungry, "look at me" footy ever in his last year at the Dogs (2003), where they won just three games. Rarely passed the ball, rarely tackled, rarely won his own footy, rarely left the forward fifty.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Back