Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes; less confidence in his kicking last year and his kicking on saturday was not great... actually I thought it was average at best.

But it's a 50/50.

I'd expect him to play as a halfback who pushs up to kick goals not a forward

why is this thread buried up the back of the Troy Luff Stand? Opposition fans aren't gonna find it here. Shouldn't we sticky it in the main thread?

Anyway, here is my dilemna.

Doing very well in SC this year (currently 62nd). I've got Malceski in the backs, and I've been talking him up on the Super Coach boards all week. Now he's named on the extended bench (god I HATE extended benches), and if he doesn't play I'll take a donut. Jack Grimes is sitting there for a very tasty price.
At the same time I want to offload Kane Cornes (who I loathe and who is not a good SC player anyway) and Krakouer (who I like, but who appears to have peaked) for Goodes and ROK (both who are value). The only way I can afford either trade is to first drop the Eski for Grimes. I really dont want to do this, because my gut feeling is the Eski will turn the corner and start averaging around the ton.

I am so conflicted. Please help.

why is this thread buried up the back of the Troy Luff Stand? Opposition fans aren't gonna find it here. Shouldn't we sticky it in the main thread?

Anyway, here is my dilemna.

Doing very well in SC this year (currently 62nd). I've got Malceski in the backs, and I've been talking him up on the Super Coach boards all week. Now he's named on the extended bench (god I HATE extended benches), and if he doesn't play I'll take a donut. Jack Grimes is sitting there for a very tasty price.
At the same time I want to offload Kane Cornes (who I loathe and who is not a good SC player anyway) and Krakouer (who I like, but who appears to have peaked) for Goodes and ROK (both who are value). The only way I can afford either trade is to first drop the Eski for Grimes. I really dont want to do this, because my gut feeling is the Eski will turn the corner and start averaging around the ton.

I am so conflicted. Please help.
I'm keeping Malceski. He's averaged highly before, and you won't find a player similarly priced with that scoring potential. And if he starts playing well it's good for Sydney, I like to put all of my eggs in the one basket.

I've yet to trade Malceski...

Don't know why.
Still have a tad bit of hope.

I decided to stay with the Eski. I thought he had a decent game but it wasn't reflected in his fantasy scores.
Traded Krak for ROK and Beams for Muston. Both new recruits cracked the ton, so very happy about that. Kornes also scored a ton and Grimes scored the same as Mal so I feel vindicated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back