No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Believe it or not Port have beaten Swans the last 8 or 9 times they've played. šŸ˜³

And Port beat them in the only final between the two teams.

Nevertheless, it won't make any difference here. Swans are full strength, at home, have a weeks rest while Port had a tough, tight match v the Hawks. And Swans are a comfortably better team regardless. We saw in 2017 that a horrendous h2h record much worse than Swans against Port didn't stop Richmond totally humiliating Geelong in finals.

You can completely ignore the last time they met, Swans players could not lift their legs from the outset in that match. That won't be the case here.

We all didn't have a problem when Bolton showed the ball to the Blues back in the day. I think everyone is too soft now, one comment sends everyone into a fit, one coaches comment and the melts happen. Ken will unfairly cop shit for days now, yet if no one worried about a plain tweet to begin with then none of this would be talked about.
Talk shit get hit. Pretty simple. Nothing wrong with Hinkley rubbing his nose in it.

Assume Geelong make it, whoā€™s most likely to knock em off Swans or Port.

I think the swans can beat them. Port can be a bit up and down not reliable but on their day they too are dangerous as hawthorn found out.

I'm hoping for a Swans V GWS GF (this of course GWS beating lions tonight), then knocking off the cats

I think the swans can beat them. Port can be a bit up and down not reliable but on their day they too are dangerous as hawthorn found out.

I'm hoping for a Swans V GWS GF (this of course GWS beating lions tonight), then knocking off the cats
swans will shite the bed if its swans vs scats, still traumatised from 22 gf belting

Yep. Swans vs GWS will be best GF if last week's classic was anything to go by.

The head chucking hawks, most of their goals came from bullshit frees especially in the second and third quarter.

Umps had to ease up as it was looking too blatant. The impey stage if his head is just borderline cheating now.
Rioli tried it on as well. Need to stamp that shit out ASAP.

Sydney might've lost the past 8 in a row against Port but 5 of the past 6 games between the two sides have been in Adelaide so I don't think that matters as much. Port have played at the SCG once since April 2018.
Collingwood have played interstate twice since 1908 and once was in Geelong!

Last edited:
Port are head f***ed. Swans are going to mind f**k and troll them all week.

Fancing taking offence to what Ginni said and using it as motivation by your coach.

What a soft embarrassing bunch of softcoks Port are.

Their club song for 5 year olds is perfect as that is their intellect level. Complete morons.
All the AFL "insiders" knew that punchables smack would be used as a motivational tool. It is that kind of motivation that

got Poot an extra tackle.
That chase of Gary Sweets in the last
A wee bit more outa Bongs Rioli.

Things in this area aint changed since forever.

If you dish it early, you'd better back it up.
If it is dished, you shut the f'k up, soak it, and go hard.

The whiney sook from "I drive me knees in to give corky's" Slow dog Sammy at the presser with his older man picking on his lil boy is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha Hinkley must be the biggest flog in real life. Has an abysmal finals record, just scrapes over the line at home against massive under dogs in Hawthorn and then mouths off after the game

Hope the Swans absolutely butcher them
hawks were clear favourites

Should ginivan come out and apologise to Hinkley and to port?
its the bullshit double standard of 'hinkleys a coach and he should know better'. nah the kid mouthed off and got put in his place, rather coaches with character than spineless media monkeys.

Hinkley showing his emotional instability is exactly why Port have perennially underachieved for a decade under him. Imagine having a great win like that after everyone had written you off and instead of getting around your own team and fans, your first thought is "I'm going to mouth off to someone 40 years younger than me" because he effectively said the equivalent of "I think my team can win against your team" during the week. If what Ginnivan did really affected him that deeply then it's not hard to see why his team have been an emotional rollercoaster, particularly at the pointy end of seasons.

At least Ginnivan has actually won a flag.

Hinkley showing his emotional instability is exactly why Port have perennially underachieved for a decade under him. Imagine having a great win like that after everyone had written you off and instead of getting around your own team and fans, your first thought is "I'm going to mouth off to someone 40 years younger than me" because he effectively said the equivalent of "I think my team can win against your team" during the week. If what Ginnivan did really affected him that deeply then it's not hard to see why his team have been an emotional rollercoaster, particularly at the pointy end of seasons.

At least Ginnivan has actually won a flag.
i loved it and thought it was poetic justice....He was in Geelong's coaches box when the Cats smashed the Power by a grand final record 119 points in 2007. Hinkley added another premiership as a Geelong assistant in 2009.

Ken basically confirmed what we already knew.... he's passionate and ginny is a little flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back