No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

If you mean Calsher Dear sticking his finger up his arse and putting it near Watson's mouth then yes
What's a Calsher? Like a boil or something?

Mate don’t trigger me I’ll have to watch the game in full for the umpteenth time and then watch the Sunday footy show for the four thousandth time where he has his little sissy melt. I only have so much time in my day
Can you send the link for the footy show melt?

Hey Groupie_ you think Kenny pashed horn francis again after the game?
Valentines Day Kiss GIF

Hinkley showing his emotional instability is exactly why Port have perennially underachieved for a decade under him. Imagine having a great win like that after everyone had written you off and instead of getting around your own team and fans, your first thought is "I'm going to mouth off to someone 40 years younger than me" because he effectively said the equivalent of "I think my team can win against your team" during the week. If what Ginnivan did really affected him that deeply then it's not hard to see why his team have been an emotional rollercoaster, particularly at the pointy end of seasons.

At least Ginnivan has actually won a flag.
He’s a ****ing w***er

Reckon Brisbane are bad winners as well, Port are sore losers. Seems to be the way the game is going now.
Doesn't need to be though. There's still room for a little bit of winning with class.

The way Brisbane carry on when they win makes them the only side I don't want to see win it this year. Everyone else, I really couldn't care, but I can't stand some of those Brisbane players and their coach who is full of excuses whenever they lose to us.

And f**k Hawthorn and their disgusting supporters.

Doesn't need to be though. There's still room for a little bit of winning with class.

The way Brisbane carry on when they win makes them the only side I don't want to see win it this year. Everyone else, I really couldn't care, but I can't stand some of those Brisbane players and their coach who is full of excuses whenever they lose to us.

And f**k Hawthorn and their disgusting supporters.

Wouldn't mind seeing GWS win one tbh, probably the most likeable team in it.

Has an abysmal finals record, just scrapes over the line at home against massive under dogs in Hawthorn and then mouths off after the game
Hawthorn went in as favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back