No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong aren’t winning because of their midfield though. It’s their ends that are keeping them in it. Port pretty much broke even against Geelong’s midfield but still lost by 84 points.

My concern with Brisbane is their accuracy and efficiency. They’re in for a long day if they do that 4.12 crap again. They need to dominate the midfield AND kick straight.
You're jumping at shadows, Geelong won't have it go their own way, the competition is very even. Brisbane are an unknown, they have the ability on the list to knock Geelong over, GWS straight sets so I'm glad they lost.

It’s because Geelong aren’t winning on talent alone. These interstate sides surrounding them are mentally weak against Victorian sides.

That’s all there is to this. I don’t care who wins though
This Brisbane side has some grit but agree they’re all flakey. Just don’t trust a midfield of an over the hill Dangerfield, Holmes, Atkins, Bruhn and Bowes.

Is this a corpse joke in reply to the choke to death joke?
Love You Ily GIF by I Love You GIFs

In relation to the advantage call, are we sure he knew they’d been awarded a free?

Well if he didnt then its another 50 to the Lions. Everyone stopped as the whistle went. GWS players knew it was their free and the look on their faces when Daniels took the advantage and missed.

Considering he gave away a 50 which resulted in a goal only 5 mins prior he had to stop once the whistle went even if he wasn't sure it was their free.

I hate Geelong but they are a good side when they play their style.

However, they get a leg up over every other Vic side with a soft draw and a genuine home ground advantage in 9 games each year.

They are trash at the MCG. But get gifted 7-8 wins a year because of Kitty Litter Park.
Look at their results. They’re a very ordinary football team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Kingsley's press conference he always seem just dour & too serious and hard on his players. that will tire out a group.

I feel like you need a good balance between compassion & edgey. I feel like Yze is too soft well he has been.
Kingsley is the complete opposite, I honestly reckon guys like Chris Scott, Craig McRae & Dimma before he lost his mind is the perfect balance in modern coaching.
Agreed. I think today's coaches need a good balance to connect with the players.

Dimma seems frustrated these days.

Well if he didnt then its another 50 to the Lions. Everyone stopped as the whistle went. GWS players knew it was their free and the look on their faces when Daniels took the advantage and missed.

Considering he gave away a 50 which resulted in a goal only 5 mins prior he had to stop once the whistle went even if he wasn't sure it was their free.

That’s fair but I think the rules around these things are hard to follow because I remember in the game against Fremantle last year the ball spilled free from a contest (where Dusty was awarded a free) and Bolton kicked a goal but the umpires (seemingly unhappy with that result) recalled it and made Dusty kick from the boundary line (and ultimately miss)

Just back from the Giants game. That was one of the worst chokes I have ever seen.
The Giants are mentally weak.

I'm not sure that Kingsley has it. If his tactics were to protect the lead then he has no idea.
You could see them losing it from a mile away.

The ground was 2/3 full. More Lions fans there. The Giants are a soulless club.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back