No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Trent Cotchin get a mention

What's the bet they get us twice.
First game down at Kitty Litter Park, second one they would be tempted to put at Marvel, but at the very least it will be late in the season in the hope they give them a late season boost.
Nek yr, inspired by Elton John (apols to EJW) the CFL invent the Tooo Low Fer 0 rnd, January 2025.

This Rnd is solely Pussies v Tiges, played at GBH stadium that has been modified to narrow down the wings and flanks by 10 metres each side.

Yeah, apparently these Pussies don't spread, a wellness claim in the mix, how dare they be subjected to ground bias bullying.

Watching the footy show and TJ says how good is it and relaxed that the Sydney team can just walk from their training facility to the SCG amongst the crowd with just a few security

WOW I wish we could do that
What a dumb arse

Triple premiership captain.
New football coaching mentor at Brisbane.
It is now the fourth time that Trent Cotchin has eliminated Geelong in a finals series.
Some sort of record.

Not even gonna bother watching the borefest Brownlow it will be a snorefest full of ads and camera going onto crapps and softcos all night it would make me sick
In fact I haven’t really watched a Brownlow unless a tiger has a chance it’s a midfielders award and that is so wrong
af98c-this.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowan Atkinson GIF

For God’s sake, the amount of excuses they come up with, gastro, Covid etc. Oh please!!! No mention of the obvious one. THEY JUST WEREN’T GOOD ENOUGH!
He came up with a similar excuse in '21 after Melbourne poleaxed them by 83 pts.

Alluded to "a few things which I won't speak about tonight", then made sure all the press knew about it thereafter a.ka. a virus had 'swept thru the side' and they'd applied to the AFL to have the game delayed. Seriously, the sheer conceit of the man knows no bounds.

The AFL embedded media jumped on the story to give them an out:

Total disrespect to Melbourne's performance that night.

Most entitled and disingenuous club/coach in the league.

'Twas a damn fine morning to wake up to this morning.

Big Dave Astbury had gastro in the 2018 PF and we kept it quiet, said nothing to the media, gave no excuses. Big difference between and the salty Cats. Here comes their piss poor excuses for last night. 🤩

Wasn’t just Astbury. But he was the worse of the lot.

Went through most of the team. But as you said, we kept it quiet. We had class.

Cats also forgot we tucked our medallions away after winning the GF to clap their legend off the ground.

We have always showed class and humility whilst that shit club cried.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back