No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

The pies getting Houston I feel it’s a lot like us in a way.
Getting Taranto and hopper was great on face value.
It will either work for them or spectacularly backfire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WGAF!!

Are we no longer allowed to do what we want in private??

Have we really come to this??

If so, this country is F'kd.

Someone on Reddit suggested someone dressed up as Prince Andrew. Clearly the AFL are royalists.
NRL, AFL footballers are minor celebrities in modern sport. 20 y.o.s and booze, weed, mdma, cocaine, and a world of phones with videos and cameras. Privacy's dead mate. The good old days, rolls of film with 24 shots lasted 6 months are gone.

Qld oppo leader candidate had a 20 year old photo at a party in a nazi uniform. It gets out there. its news.

Nobody cares when Masotiger turns up as Hezbolah's Sheik Yerbouti or me when I turn up as general of the Israel Army.

Every club got sponsors and we lost to that Drink~ drive campaign funding about the same time drunk, Cpt Kane got caught pissing on a police station wall. I was amused, as I was by Baker's drunk Equal 5th speech.

RFC merch is disgustingly over filled with sponsors logos. I can't bring myself to wear the members caps.

KIA stuck with Essadon for a while ~ maybe no such thing as bad publicity at KIA

Last edited:
I made the mistake of checking the Eagles board … they are livid with Baker, Clarke and Richmond …. it seems Baker is the cause of all of their mistakes made from 2019-2024 ….

They are talking of boo’ing him and they already despise him as he just reminds them he should’ve been pick-3.

Bakes should turn them around as he’s a little gun, but by God they are melting over there. It’s actually hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The pies getting Houston I feel it’s a lot like us in a way.
Getting Taranto and hopper was great on face value.
It will either work for them or spectacularly backfire.
the difference is it's likely that their F1 will be used for their f/s so it's not as big a risk us our f1 which we traded for hopper and ended up p6

I made the mistake of checking the Eagles board … they are livid with Baker, Clarke and Richmond …. it seems Baker is the cause of all of their mistakes made from 2019-2024 ….

They are talking of boo’ing him and they already despise him as he just reminds them he should’ve been pick-3.

Bakes should turn them around as he’s a little gun, but by God they are melting over there. It’s actually hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Maybe we can meet up and share notes on how to **** up a dynasty. Port Augusta is about half way. Maybe watch Coulthard at his New club. Meehan to be key note speaker
Nothing but melting on this board about the JG compo, swapping pick 20. What happens when Bolton goes for less than you'd like?

Bakes and Graham will be very good support for Reid. Mini getting the job meant Richmond connection was going to come through . Bakes is deceptively good for his size. 2 flags is a good resume.. the way he plays he'll be a fan favourite.
Probably going to impact more than a kid out the draft. On peanuts. They can save their money for Warner

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back