No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS went to some crazy dark areas, beyond me why they thought it was a good idea. Private function or not
why should we be jusdged on what we do in private...

What you do in your own home with your mrs is your own business, your work don't sack you because you sex life is too kinky!

Reeks of Grade 2 tattle tales.
Now it turns out the barman who was offended wasn’t even there , CFL going on here say ,

we heard more about when he did coke with matty crouch in another state. he didnt even od

the scats are the masters of cover ups and they are protected by the cfl and cfl media

What about that time a player's wife got caught by the cops buying coke from another cats player and they had to move to another state.

why should we be jusdged on what we do in private...

What you do in your own home with your mrs is your own business, your work don't sack you because you sex life is too kinky!
Obviously it wasn’t totally private or we would have never found out about it

Whose to say what experiences that bar person may have had in their lives and how what the players enacted resonated with them

Easier answer is just don’t do skits about racism, sexual assault or 9/11. I wouldn’t have thought those topics being taboo was really a sign of society going to hell

we heard more about when he did coke with matty crouch in another state. he didnt even od

the scats are the masters of cover ups and they are protected by the cfl and cfl media
Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously it wasn’t totally private or we would have never found out about it

Whose to say what experiences that bar person may have had in their lives and how what the players enacted resonated with them

Easier answer is just don’t do skits about racism, sexual assault or 9/11. I wouldn’t have thought those topics being taboo was really a sign of society going to hell
There's no law against being offended. ****.

This is the kind of limp wristed shit that Ricky Gervais talks about.

Here’s another take.

I can’t think of an organisation that wouldn’t sack you for this sort of shit.

“Private function or not, if you can’t see the issue with professional footballers making light of the fact that another professional footballer spent time in prison for allegedly violently raping a woman you should reflect on that,” Australian sports presenter and journalist, Lavender Baj, wrote in a thread on X.

“Regardless of Hayne now walking free, dressing up as him knowing the context surrounding him and his prison sentence is making a mockery of rape victims and reminds women of the all too painful truth that you very likely won’t get justice if your alleged abuser can kick a footy.

“I’ve lost count of how many times women have been dragged through hell when they’ve come forward with allegations of sex crimes and gendered violence involving Australian sportsmen. If these men think it’s a funny dress up costume we should probably re-evaluate their position.”

Of course there’s no law against it, you’re not seeing these players get arrested are you?

However it could well be a breach of their contract with the AFL hence the punishments

You're moving the goalposts.

Here’s another take.

I can’t think of an organisation that wouldn’t sack you for this sort of shit.

“Private function or not, if you can’t see the issue with professional footballers making light of the fact that another professional footballer spent time in prison for allegedly violently raping a woman you should reflect on that,” Australian sports presenter and journalist, Lavender Baj, wrote in a thread on X.

“Regardless of Hayne now walking free, dressing up as him knowing the context surrounding him and his prison sentence is making a mockery of rape victims and reminds women of the all too painful truth that you very likely won’t get justice if your alleged abuser can kick a footy.

“I’ve lost count of how many times women have been dragged through hell when they’ve come forward with allegations of sex crimes and gendered violence involving Australian sportsmen. If these men think it’s a funny dress up costume we should probably re-evaluate their position.”

I agree, one can never have too many takes from entitled Millennials who have their head firmly up their own asses and think their opinion is the only one that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back