No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree...that Geelol side gave us a damm hard game...they put the clamps on us and we finally managed to break free somewhere at the end of the 3rdQ and start of 4thQ...it was a good hard game! but we pantsed them!
We were all over them for the first half though. We just couldn’t capitalise. The scores did not reflect our dominance then they scored that arsey goal on the siren to really bring them back into it.

My font was nicer :cool::)
Isn't it wonderful? They are currently spruiking that because they lost we have ended up 9th. Idiots!
It's a nice little stat to know, i have mentioned that i was on the train home with a scatter and bullflog the other week, when bullfog brought up we will finish 9th, scatter had a chuckle and that is when i asked him if he would like to know a little stat, when i told him this stat the smile vanished off his face like a fart in the wind.

If you know all the predictable put downs from oppo fans and they are like sheep as they just stick to the common ones, ( 9th, no injuries, 30 odd years, sacked coaches ) having stats to slam back in their smug faces is the best thing because they get all shitty.

It's a nice little stat to know, i have mentioned that i was on the train home with a scatter and bullflog the other week, when bullfog brought up we will finish 9th, scatter had a chuckle and that is when i asked him if he would like to know a little stat, when i told him this stat the smile vanished off his face like a fart in the wind.

If you know all the predictable put downs from oppo fans and they are like sheep as they just stick to the common ones, ( 9th, no injuries, 30 odd years, sacked coaches ) having stats to slam back in their smug faces is the best thing because they get all ****ty.
Love it!!
It's also awesome when you pull a nice one liner out of thin air.
A few years ago when Melbourne were getting flogged every week my Demon supporter boss came into my office and said that I looked busy. Without even looking up at him I said, "Busier than the Melbourne backline."
He just shook his head and walked out. He may have been weeping, I'm not sure!
Early 2009 when Geelong had won a few a Cats fan at work was going on about how good they were going. I said, "Hey, you don't have to tell me how good the Cats are. You only lost 2 games last year." He kept smiling for a few seconds, it took him that long to work out the implication :)

They haven't been right for quite a while, knowing what Bomber Thomson and his crew did at Essendon, they're in denial and making lots of noise to keep the discussion from going there.

Makes me wonder if Ablett really left for the $$'s or if he didn't like what Bomber, Dank and Co were doing??

Stokes got caught with his gfs stash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They haven't been right for quite a while, knowing what Bomber Thomson and his crew did at Essendon, they're in denial and making lots of noise to keep the discussion from going there.

Makes me wonder if Ablett really left for the $$'s or if he didn't like what Bomber, Dank and Co were doing??
If he left for the second reason any respect I had for him may return but if the first then he can f right off.

Weakest year of the comp ever if you ask oppo nuffies - who's same teams bar some inbreed trading and rule changes are now powerhouses in 2018/19.

2017 - the year we broke the Crows, got free rent in Geelong and sent Lids to the zoo.

this "weak comp" argument from oppos is so ****en dumb. adelaide were the best side ever according to the media and all the neutrals, until after we flogged those useless pricks and apparently it was a weak year. it was actually really even and tough to win the flag in recent years

back in the day when the great geelol team won the flag multiple times the comp was an uneven shitfight. they could literally cruise through the entire year barely trying and there was only 2-3 teams they'd have to worry about possibly losing to. guaranteed finals and would always be prime for september because they could get easy wins against 90% of teams without even trying. can't do that these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back