No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why do we always haveto copy everything the USA does ffs , who gives a **** what the NFL does with the Super Bowl , keep the GF at the G, and coaches like Scott and Longmire stfu and stop whining like little girls .
No one cared when hawks beat freo, swans and eagles at the G, no one cared when dogs beat swans at the G, but **** me tigers beat crows at the G and the world has melted since, mass complaining about where the GF is played since.

Change the playing rules to benefit our list and game plan.

Change the Premiership counting rules to include VFA Flags when we were in the comp, but not the years after we left.

Change the rules to give us a final in Geelong.

Change the rules so the Grand Final isn’t at the MCG.

Is there anything in the game these campaigners don’t want changed to benefit them?

But wait there's more.................

1. Ablett moves to GC so the AFL give the scats two clashes against them.
2. AFL scrap the trading 4 year block rules because of Ablett back to scat land.
3. AFL hand the scats a dodgy 1st round compo pick for Motlop LOL
4. That compo conveniently heads to GC for Ablett.
5. AFL then give Geelong another double up clash V GC because of Ablett.

and we still lead the scats 11-9 in flags and 8-2 in head to head finals games hahahahahahahaha losers.

Quote this to NoCluer on radio tomorrow. He pressed everyone for facts this morning so someone give them to him.

What a ****ing brown nose w@nker.

Bought some jam doughnuts from a van sth bank after the game and lady selling them said “I hate Richmond” after seeing my Richmond clothing ,a Doggy supporter,I said everyone hates us then she said “that’s right!”

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Quote this to NoCluer on radio tomorrow. He pressed everyone for facts this morning so someone give them to him.

What a ******* brown nose w@nker.
I tried this morning and the campaigner cut me off

Bought some jam doughnuts from a van sth bank after the game and lady selling them said “I hate Richmond” after seeing my Richmond clothing ,a Doggy supporter,I said everyone hates us then she said “that’s right!”

Did you tell to go **** her brother?

Hope you threw them back in her face, shouting something really bad about them and demanded your money back. :D

No one cared when hawks beat freo, swans and eagles at the G, no one cared when dogs beat swans at the G, but **** me tigers beat crows at the G and the world has melted since, mass complaining about where the GF is played since.

There were little murmors of rule changing but nothing happened when Hawthorn won their threepeat,Richmond win one and BANG,Hocking races to mama Gil with broken toys thrown out of pram.

Should have pushed her van over

Just seen that fox footy commercial “ all players great and small “ and has Higgins like tip toeing across the screen , wtf . Lol
And he's suddenly taller than the other two.

Stupid ****ing ad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol why do we always haveto copy everything the USA does ffs , who gives a **** what the NFL does with the Super Bowl , keep the GF at the G, and coaches like Scott and Longmire stfu and stop whining like little girls .
My pet hate is the want to copy America.
Shit backwards place, shit sports why the **** would you copy it.

Geelong should be saying "it's way too early to think about it". The fact that they are crying already means they know we will **** the up the ass again like when they tried to be smart and get ottens to ring that gay bell and it backfired.

Honestly, this season is going to be the ultimate long game troll.

My pet hate is the want to copy America.
s**t backwards place, s**t sports why the **** would you copy it.

I know everything we do now here is copied from USA . Ask half the people nowadays what emergency services number is and they will say it’s 911.

Geelong should be saying "it's way too early to think about it". The fact that they are crying already means they know we will **** the up the ass again like when they tried to be smart and get ottens to ring that gay bell and it backfired.

Yup Scott and Dangerfield should be toeing the company line saying stuff like it dosent matter where we play we are confident in our system and still a lot to play out in the season

It reeks of desperation that they are pushing so hard instead of leaving it to the club board to lobby

Yup Scott and Dangerfield should be toeing the company line saying stuff like it dosent matter where we play we are confident in our system and still a lot to play out in the season

It reeks of desperation that they are pushing so hard instead of leaving it to the club board to lobby

They will lose where ever they play anyway after the bye .

They're still complaining we took some of their "allocation" from the publicly available tickets in the 17 qf... The game wasnt a sell out so where were all the handbags?

Typing cats or tigers got you in a bay for that team, it wasnt the allocated tickets for members from either club

My favourite tweet of all time!

And the melts:

And then this show of indifference to the geelol nuffies:

Last edited:
Remember Scott whinging about our pressure game style after we won the flag in 2017? The gamestyle he implemented back then was based around stoppages, slow ball movement and conservative decision making. After being humiliated by pressure teams on the big stage, he’s brought in Dahlhaus and Rohan (two medium pressure forwards) and added Miers into the mix (another small pressure forward) and he has his team playing a highly pressure based, play on at all cost game style, with fast and chaotic ball movement.

He should be thanking Dimma for keeping him in a job.

I hope we play them in a final and they bring their bell so we can boo over the top of it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back