No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought some jam doughnuts from a van sth bank after the game and lady selling them said “I hate Richmond” after seeing my Richmond clothing ,a Doggy supporter,I said everyone hates us then she said “that’s right!”

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Should have said out loud “why didn’t you wash your hands after I saw you on the men’s dunny”?

Bought some jam doughnuts from a van sth bank after the game and lady selling them said “I hate Richmond” after seeing my Richmond clothing ,a Doggy supporter,I said everyone hates us then she said “that’s right!”

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal
Probably Brad Johnson's mum.

My pet hate is the want to copy America.
s**t backwards place, s**t sports why the **** would you copy it.

I respect the opinion. But in all honesty if they followed the NFL model they way the actually do it with trading, drafting and with a proper draw the game would be better for it

And I don’t buy this shit that less home and away games means less tv rights revenue. Someone that knows how to negotiate a deal wouldn’t lose money on tv rights.

I respect the opinion. But in all honesty if they followed the NFL model they way the actually do it with trading, drafting and with a proper draw the game would be better for it

And I don’t buy this s**t that less home and away games means less tv rights revenue. Someone that knows how to negotiate a deal wouldn’t lose money on tv rights.
The draw yeah fair enough. The AFL is an embarrassing competition to explain to foreigners when it comes to the draw. They simply can’t get their head around how uneven it is and how could they?
We are just trained to accept a contrived, unprofessional product.

Caro should just become a partisan media tiger supporting hammer of justice. Why should Whateley be allowed to do it and not Caro.

And mind you Caro has more stones than Whateley every day of the week and twice on sundees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, anyone catch the Feral-Scum super footy podcast today where Slobbo and BT said there is lots of unpublished talk about issues at the pies, more players in trouble gambling and Eddie’s suggestion of a moratorium and bikies involved was him signaling it’s a big issue at their club?... also Bucks unhappy and a divide in the club over how the Stephenson issue was handled...

755A7B9E-BBE3-442E-A65C-329F75E78A61.gif

Meanwhile, anyone catch the Feral-Scum super footy podcast today where Slobbo and BT said there is lots of unpublished talk about issues at the pies, more players in trouble gambling and Eddie’s suggestion of a moratorium and bikies involved was him signaling it’s a big issue at their club?... also Bucks unhappy and a divide in the club over how the Stephenson issue was handled...

View attachment 702302
The Richmond 2017 cover band is imploding.

View attachment 702302
Delicious

View attachment 702302

I stopped listening to it when they added BT coz he’s a complete and utter cint

View attachment 702302
what do you expect when bucks is rooting all the players wives

theyll play us ,

champion

Yep and they'll wear their gay white away shorts and we'll be wearing the black home Guernsey. Umpire will probably get them to do the coin toss as the away team again.

Then 95 000 tigers at the g against the plastics.

All we need to do is factor Adelaide into the bargain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back