No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiges have just gotta go head down arse up for the rest of the year now. If we can keep our shit together it’s there for the taking.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

For any of the younger posters you know how ****ing pathetic cats fans are?, and how mentally ****ed up pies fans are?

just watch if the blues ever come good again.
It’s like a cross between the two on ice.

You haven't been there for 6or7 years champ. Noone but you needs to check their facts.
The moment your sooky arsed mob recovered, put some cash in the bank and started winning a few extra games, your club (no surprise) didn't want to go there anymore. You probably haven't won a game there for 15 yrs, mainly because you were the biggest homeboyz in the game and still don't want to accept proper away games against anyone but bottom 4-6 mobs.

Who u playing this week in your last away game for the season ? Gold Coast ? How the Fk did you arrange that gift from the AFL ?
They can all settle in for mums home cooking and never leave the safety of the MCG after this week.

Bunch of pussies.

someone ranting like a little bitch in cb17's cats homeground main board thread lmao

Demons are going hard for Adelaide defender Alex Keath offering multiple years and big coin 650-700k which will probably cost them their first round pick

If it goes through the dees will have a lot of coin tied up in their backline and paid big deals for them

Lever Is on 800k and cost 2 first rounders

May ain’t on a penny less then 700k and they got rid of hogan to bring him in

They could have close to 2.2-2.5 mil of the cap locked into 3 defenders who don’t really change much

Mays body is already showing signs of being cooked

Lever is an intercept defender gets exposed playing on a man and coming off an acl also still sleeps with the light on after Towner and caddy roughed him up in the granny

And keath is 27/28 played 25 games and is unknown on the big gorilla forwards

All over the shop are the dees they need pace and good footskills more than anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have a handful of home ground advantage games a year v interstate teams, seeing we play other MCG co-tenants mostly during the year, along with other Melbourne clubs - or is all that conveniently forgotten?

Also, if you want a fairer system - fix the draw .... then start sooking about equality.

Also coming from Geelong, a team that got an advantage not available to others with father sons (before fair compensation was sort - Ablett for a 3rd round pick please).

I like it that the Melbourne Storm never complain about having to play the GF in Sydney each year.

Sooky Scott could learn a lot from someone like Bellamy .... and just about every other coach that hasn’t sooked it up about something all the freakin time!

Scott tears .... delicious ....

Change the playing rules to benefit our list and game plan.

Change the Premiership counting rules to include VFA Flags when we were in the comp, but not the years after we left.

Change the rules to give us a final in Geelong.

Change the rules so the Grand Final isn’t at the MCG.

Is there anything in the game these campaigners don’t want changed to benefit them?

Next they'll be demanding that they get priority access to all Geelong Falcons players coming up through the ranks, and have it as their personal academy similar to what Sydney and GWS already get.

Sam Walsh would be a Geelong player if those rules had been in place last year.

For any of the younger posters you know how ******* pathetic cats fans are?, and how mentally f’ed up pies fans are?

just watch if the blues ever come good again.
It’s like a cross between the two on ice.

only have to go back to 2013... carlton nuffs were at maximum power after the EF.

If we don’t make finals this year for what ever reason
giphy.gif

We only have a handful of home ground advantage games a year v interstate teams, seeing we play other MCG co-tenants mostly during the year, along with other Melbourne clubs - or is all that conveniently forgotten?

Also, if you want a fairer system - fix the draw .... then start sooking about equality.

Also coming from Geelong, a team that got an advantage not available to others with father sons (before fair compensation was sort - Ablett for a 3rd round pick please).

I like it that the Melbourne Storm never complain about having to play the GF in Sydney each year.

Sooky Scott could learn a lot from someone like Bellamy .... and just about every other coach that hasn’t sooked it up about something all the freakin time!

Scott tears .... delicious ....
Yeah crazy.
Personally I don’t think there is much chance we will be playing Geelong week one of the finals I’d just happily make the 8 this season.
But people from the league and media need to shut these sooks down. The league has the most uneven Mickey Mouse draw based on maximizing revenue from day one of the season,and the league shows no interest in hiding that or disguising it so it’s there for all to see.

Anomalies among them teams playing twice nearly every year in blockbusters, some only ever playing teams away (Richmond v Port for one example), playing half a dozen teams or so twice over 22 games to gain money instead of fairly everyone playing once at alternating fixtures yearly and on and on. It’s a contrived fixture not a ****ing draw.
And yet we then have to listen to this shit? All of a sudden integrity comes before money? If the whole thing was streamlined and fair then people may listen to these dickheads.

But don’t disguise trying to slant a competition in your favor under the banner of integrity and fairness in this environment just call it how it really is and whilst it won’t get them anywhere it won’t look as pathetic.

someone ranting like a little bitch in cb17's cats homeground main board thread lmao
Lol i’m Assuming it’s directed at us about being at the cats home park?

Weren’t we there two years ago? Rofl

I think s/he needs to direct that to drugs and wobbles supporters, I can’t remember the last time they were there.

I think s/he needs to direct that to drugs and wobbles supporters, I can’t remember the last time they were there.
Collingwood 1991.
Essendon 1993.

I actually think there’s nothing wrong with the draw. Sure it’s got some ridiculous quirks like us playing North at Marvel every year, but I don’t think it needs a major overhaul or anything.
Any”draw”where you play everyone once and then a handful twice is already a joke but further compromised by permanent fixtures.
If everyone played eachother once then it could be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back