No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno mate, it’s just what they are saying. The players girlfriend is a doctor as well. She was out there.
I’m sure it was handled 100% correctly. Remember, i left when the poor prick was still on the ground. So only going on what i was told today.
I'm saying they do have morphine on board, the person I live with has had it administered here in my lounge room by the paramedics
THey do, along with a lot of other stuff. They are also so much better trained.

The first ambulance which rocked up would have just been your bog standard paramedic, the MICA one which came second would have been to ensure they moved him correctly as well as administering something with half a chance of taking the edge off, so they could move him.

Cameron ling says hi
Absolutely.

browngall4.jpg

That is astounding, the man is a machine.

Did he have LARS or traditional ?
He's one if my favourite opposition players, Morris. Great defender.

Whankley and Hocking , called Scott to an emergency meeting down at **** litter park coz they lost to port
Sour scott on 360 geez he is a miserable prick
Absolutely hates giving the opposition credit when they beat the cats thinks he is a coaching god
Wanka.
SO they decided to get Hinkley on 360 so they could grill him on how Port managed to take Geelong apart lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good choice, I know nothing about power tools, but they sponsored Marcos Ambrose when he raced NASCAR, for Team Penske

2014-nascar-sprint-cup-marcos-ambrose-dewalt.jpg
Love that car,Danny Ric’s Renault goes alright too (looks anyway).

Yeah Morris hasn't actually had a reconstruction, he is still going to attempt to play without a ACL graft repair.

He has opted for the old method of strengthening the joint as a whole via weight and resistance training.

Has been done in other sports where they try and just build up the strength around the knee, by building muscles and trying to strengthen other connective tissues ie the medial and lateral ligaments and the pcl.

Also what wouldve been the rehab and road back for players in the day to recover pre ceeding ACL grafting.

Sometimes Career. Ending. But mine was 18 months , bloody hard

And it's just not the ****ty comments, it's the looks you get as well if your wearing a cap, polo or jumper etc. They see you wearing it and you just know they are busting to say something to you. Those same people then see a person wearing a different clubs gear and they don't even care.

Something about Richmond that makes non tigers people ****** in the head.
Yeah. Two types of people. Richmond fans and those that deep down wish they were.

Best case scenario for Richmond is Geelong and Collingwood to finish top two.
If we don't win the premiership, an interstate team is okay.
The hit on Rohan was within the rules, it reminded me of the Ryan hit on Maynard.
As long as the raised forearm does not strike the head area, it is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back