No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that C.Scott is biting the hand that feeds him, having a crack at the AFL for the locking in the GF at the G for the next 40 years.

This club had their coach and captain literally on the rules of the game committee last year!! as well as ex player Hocking and supporter Whankly championing their cause and giving them a direct say in what direction to take the game! Giving them more time than any other side to adjust to the coming rules and they still bitch and moan. They are fast starting to rival the godees as my most despised footy club. What a bunch of entitled sooks
The AFL won't host a QF at Shanty Stadium if it is against a big club. Will just cause an unwanted distraction to Geelol in the lead up to the game.

Dangerfield on SEN wanting a KP home final,our win has started up the “state of the game” shenanigans once again.

The fear is real.
What is it with geelong and their constant whinging, one minute it's trying to get there pre afl/vfl premierships counted in official afl/vfl records next minute it's back to finals at their trotting track shaped 34,000 seat training track. I think they have an inferiority complex.

I tell you now if Collingwood have to play a final against Geelong,there is no way they will go to KP,Gil will spread em wide for Eddie.

Why should we?,we are the bigger club now,always get shafted by the AFL.

I tell you now if Collingwood have to play a final against Geelong,there is no way they will go to KP,Gil will spread em wide for Eddie.

Why should we?,we are the bigger club now,always get shafted by the AFL.
Its not practical to lock out 60,000 people

I'm not going anywhere near that main board thread, but Geelong fans do realise that for finals, you have to open up 50% of the tickets to the opposition team?
No comfort of your season ticket like a regular H&A game.
It'll be almost worth it just to hear the melts from Geelong members missing out on a seat.

Let Geelol have their home final.

Then lol as their fans bitch and moan when most of their members are shut out and Geelol lose, cause they will.

Then spend 2020 loling at Geelol campaign the AFL to let the home membership base have 75% of the tickets, then lol again when they still lose or even not make finals.

SEN having a call in poll lmaoooooo.

“Should Geelong have a home final?”

#
if we finish 4th they will make us play the qf at ice park. nothing surer . hocking will blow a head gasket.

so its us that will play there or any of the interstate teams. nobody else

Then lol as their fans bitch and moan when most of their members are shut out and Geelol lose, cause they will.

Then spend 2020 loling at Geelol campaign the AFL to let the home membership base have 75% of the tickets, then lol again when they still lose or even not make finals.

geelong are minnows
last time we had the same amount of members as geelol was 2013

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha dumb scatters, already talked themselves out of finals, like i said yesterday they are mentally gone.

This is the same as when leading into the 2017 QF, Dangersook was on radio 3 days before the game saying it didn't matter if it is at KP or the MCG, i was like " we're home, prelim final bound as these sooks are still worrying about where the game is being played " and so it showed. I went to that game so confident that i was practically laughing at scat fans on the way in.

Also on replay hearing Scott whining that the crowd was full of tigers for a scats home game.

They can win their home and away games but come finals they are cactus. Whoever finishes 4th can enjoy a one way ticket to a home prelim final.

Also remember the end of season bye, Geesook can't win after a bye so no wonder they are starting the talk for wanting a first week final at that suburban shithole.

They're still complaining we took some of their "allocation" from the publicly available tickets in the 17 qf... The game wasnt a sell out so where were all the handbags?

Typing cats or tigers got you in a bay for that team, it wasnt the allocated tickets for members from either club

I noticed that C.Scott is biting the hand that feeds him, having a crack at the AFL for the locking in the GF at the G for the next 40 years.

This club had their coach and captain literally on the rules of the game committee last year!! as well as ex player Hocking and supporter Whankly championing their cause and giving them a direct say in what direction to take the game! Giving them more time than any other side to adjust to the coming rules and they still bitch and moan. They are fast starting to rival the godees as my most despised footy club. What a bunch of entitled sooks
I rang in to SEN about this shit, that flog McClure shut me down

Mark from Kingaroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back