No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Rioli2Rioli - reckon my call earlier in the year that i was envious of Collingwood, & their commitment to a great batch of young players still worth mocking & giving me s**t on? This is what happens when you commit to kids & hunger
Go buy a Collingwood membership then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No?

I'm just pointing out that every team has them, not really a big deal. umps fault for falling for it.

Well your point was irrelevant as we all know. As do you.
So why throw the barb out there?
And it’s not the first time.

Anyone who will beat the Cats I'm barracking for. I do not want to see Scotty or Dangerflog come anywhere near a premiership
Cats couldn't handle our pressure in finals and they won't handle the Pies either. Another failed campaign coming up out Corio way.

charlton heston laughing GIF

With pathetic percentage I have ever seen for a top 2 team wait til finals they will s**t the bed like no other it will be the biggest chokes of all chokes oh the 2018 grand final was the biggest 😂

Only have to win the GF by two or three points like they do most weeks - percentage doesn't define a premier.
Belief and resilience do.

Will be a Tiges vs Umpies Grand Final

MRJ kicks the winner after the siren to win by 1 point
we will loose tomorrow

they stuffed up selection and now george is hanging around like a bad smell

65 to 41 inside 50s for the Dees.
Amazing differential.
Should not have lost that one.
One that got away.
Reminds me so much of us in 2017

All the other teams mids would destroy us getting huge numbers. Id feel we’re losing the game and yet we’d still win by 4/5 goals. You’d leave thinking who besides Dusty really stood out yet we’d win comfortably. The whole losing clearances and gaining territory game can be hard to figure out but is so effective.

Whatever they came up with in 2017 clearly works. Teams can have all the footy they like but if the system is right you still win games of footy. Unreal what a few coaching methods and belief can do for your side

We saw it in 2017 and the Pies are seeing it now. Whether or not they go on with it in finals is yet to be seen

The best part of watching teams do this is knowing that until you win the flag not a hell of a lot matters. Premierships teach you that, so very interested to see if the Cats or Pies could do something everyone expects Melbourne to back up from last year!

Can you believe they’re now equal top with a percentage of 106? It’s actually crazy lol

That's it Floggingwood keeeeep winning, keeeep winning the close ones, thaaaaats it....

Keeeep falling over the line....10, 11, 12, 13, thaaats it, make them think it's yours....

Then ****ing Bam ! Welcome back to the Colliwobbles you Flogs ! Right at the death.

Heh heh

Love me dem Colliwobbles...

Yep. With McRae we can't be too sad - there was no way we could move on from Dimma & he deserved his chance. Its hard to say, but happy for him & probably the most painless i have felt about a good Collingwood team, he is a great coach and helped up win 3 flags. He clearly remembers though what Richmond did in 2017 though, lean on your strong experienced core & surround them with young, hungry players put in the perfect situation to do what they do best. Its why i have been so frustrated with our direction this year, if we had committed to that same strategy from Round 1 we could have been having as much fun as this. Instead we tried to go with the same lot of players on the ol "Sneak one more" mentality - which is always the easier option, not the best
I’m claiming it as another Tiges flag if they win it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back