No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% bet my house on it that would have been 50 metres if Richmond was playing instead of Collingwood.

50 metres?

No it wouldn't.

Ump would have said both players ran over the mark, 50m each, 100m penalty. AFL would have ticked it off as umpires need to be given some licence to umpire instinctively in unusual situations. Media would have applauded it as long overdue.

What I loved though is how disciplined those two Collingwood players were in running 8 metres over the mark each, they were so careful the way they did it. Richmond players would have been way less disciplined in going 0.0000001mm over the mark.

Ump would have said both players ran over the mark, 50m each, 100m penalty. AFL would have ticked it off as umpires need to be given some licence to umpire instinctively in unusual situations. Media would have applauded it as long overdue.
Common sense rule strikes again 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL are in the hands of the big gambling companies. No coincidence the umpiring is so inconsistent.
the whole time he was with the afl he was ' anti gambling' even made clubs start to get rid of pokies revenue. now he is ceo of tabcorp

even tony jones the moon faced
🌕pies supporter is saying norf got robbed for the non 50 and also for the blatantly touched chrisp goal that was not reviewed

Probs dreamt that he did, would've known about it if he did i reckon.
he said he couldnt get the full anisthesia because of low blood pressure, so they just pumped him with drugs and he woke up numbed out and the surgery was still going

Gil sly bastard. How does he sleep at night
rolling in it youtube GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back