No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and how many of them would have ever seen Coventry play and be able to make that judgement?

Not one person who saw Coventry play said he was the best finals player that I am aware of, far from it. The ones I heard about were the 2 Demons Mueller & Barassi until Dusty came along and took things to another level entirely.
Rohan Connolly did a fairly detailed, well researched column about a decade ago in which the pretty conclusive result was that KB was the best ever finals player.

Prior to Dusty it was pretty hard to argue against. On numbers, the very ordinary human, Barry Cable, ranks right up there as well.
😂 of course the bounce mentions nothing about the umpiring either
It’s ok, though. They make up for it with hilarity.
Watch the CFL sign this decision off on Monday

Lots of important decisions have been wrong in the last seconds of close Collingwood games.

Just trying to think of the ones that went against Collingwood.

Nup. Got nothin’.

Last edited:

he said he couldnt get the full anisthesia because of low blood pressure, so they just pumped him with drugs and he woke up numbed out and the surgery was still going
Bro thought he could play with half his organs hanging out his ass. I'm sure he can survive a little surgery **** up.

Kudos to Clarko post the non 50 Metre penalty corruption. Every camera in the country trained on him so as to capture the angry man reaction and allow the CFL to asswhoop him with a penalty.

Clarko gave them crickets.
Nearly launched my phone through the TV and I wanted Norf to lose 😂😂

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Bro thought he could play with half his organs hanging out his ass. I'm sure he can survive a little surgery **** up.
he is cooking braised kidney on his cooking show this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever you think there might be a shred of credibility at AFL House, they confirm the opposite.
Mind bogglingly corrupt.
Probably told to say it by the lawyers or some other spin doctor to deflect any blowback or lawsuit etc.
Or they are just corrupt and got the result they wanted.

Whenever you think there might be a shred of credibility at AFL House, they confirm the opposite.
Mind bogglingly corrupt.
Probably told to say it by the lawyers or some other spin doctor to deflect any blowback or lawsuit etc.
Or they are just corrupt and got the result they wanted.
the afl is an extension of the government

no wonder they dont have to and havent registered for the sporting integrity association

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back