No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cfl will give them pp unlike us when gold coat came in

Not gonna happen because neither won't start to bottom out til 2027 and will need to take their medicine for a few years. Our doldrums should be over before the compromised Tassie Drafts and our 90% salary cap over 2-3 years with front ended contracts will have the biggest warchest helping us land Tom Green and whoever else we desire.

Not gonna happen because neither won't start to bottom out til 2027 and will need to take their medicine for a few years. Our doldrums should be over before the compromised Tassie Drafts and our 90% salary cap over 2-3 years with front ended contracts will have the biggest warchest helping us land Tom Green and whoever else we desire.
pies could be bottom 4 next year

their list is rancid and old

This Fattracca sounds like a world class sookie flog. It's all a smokescreen, he really wants out because the writings on the wall the Dee's are trajecting downwards and he wants success to "enhance his brand."
They couldn't win finals with Brayshaw and methfree Oliver, their KPF stocks are putrid, Dawn is old will be cooked soon. Viney 3 year extension 🤭🤣 his Dads mate Clarko orchestrated that beautifully..... truly beautiful work by Clarko that was Nepotism 101.

He was in ICU whilst his teammates went on their prebooked mid season bye holidays. What did he expect them all to cancel and sit in the waiting room knitting and singing kumbaya?

He doesn't want to go to a minnow club as he wants to finally play in front of big crowds. He doesn't want to go interstate as then he won't be able to gorge on Nonnas free pasta several times a week. And does he really think going to a massive club will "enhance his brand" when he's an expensive bust? They say he still can't get his heart rate over 100bpm.... htf can he possibly play any good with that hanging over him? And wtf considers cash converters a brand? He should play for Footscray or Scats if that's his brand.

And what sad loser watches cooking videos from a bloke who's never even done a shift at Mecca's growing up? Probably the same losers that watch Beckham's spawn burn toast or watch flogs prancing in their underpants on the Block thinking they understand construction.

As bad as we are we've timed our bottoming out to perfection. Looks like the Dee's and Pies will be cellar dwellers just in time for Tassie and no the pain of finishing last and getting pick 6 followed by finishing 3rd last the following year and getting pick 15. Lol it's gonna be fun to kick the crap out of them by 100 points in front of packed crowds at the G.
Geez you can read Petracca so well

Re Petracca, he is an arrogant and sooky flog but not sure why Demons fans are turning on him for wanting to leave. Dude is 28, won a flag with melbourne, why is it bad he wants to play at a bigger club for the rest of his career? Also love how its taken him wanting out for them to see how arrogant he is, something we have all seen for years.

He was also horribly mismanaged and them letting him back on field injured like they did was worse than anything Meehans ever done.

hawks remind me of 2014 Richmonds 9-0 into the finals. They could get crushed by the dogs who are a well drilled finals team
I am looking fwd to this game the most. Will be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our club still isn't as big of a mess as Melbourne.

All our issues are on-field.
They have serious toxicity issues running culturally through the club that I doubt can be fixed once trust is gone it's gone.
With Goodwin's gambling & drug issues and Oliver drug/mental health problems.

I think it was disgraceful how Melbourne's doctors gambled with Petracca's life & sent him back out on-field
I would want out too if I was in that position.

Our club still isn't as big of a mess as Melbourne.

All our issues are on-field.
They have serious toxicity issues running culturally through the club that I doubt can be fixed once trust is gone it's gone.
With Goodwin's gambling & drug issues and Oliver drug/mental health problems.

I think it was disgraceful how Melbourne's doctors gambled with Petracca's life & sent him back out on-field
I would want out too if I was in that position.
I hate how it's all swept under the carpet and hidden and anyone who questions the club, the club acts like that person is insane.

AFL are nervous for anything to be exposed because they know they aren't a big club and won't be able to handle it.

Corruption at its finest.

I wonder how many of those premiership players Freo got won them at Freo??

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back