No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

i still have them missing the 8

Same. They've beaten teams 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 and not much else. They just beat a completely decimated Collingwood, who's getting beaten like a red headed stepchild lately, and flogs in the media like Lloyd are talking about what a great win it was. I can't wait to see them tank the finals and cop a hard draw next year. Their whole club sucks and shafting Knights and cheating with drugs Karma dictates they're in the wilderness like we were after 1980. I want to see grey haired bald Bombers fans celebrating their first finals win in their lifetime in about 2044. Not before.

Essendon are fools gold.

Tonight... I really hate the Scats but I'd love nothing more than seeing the Pies pee shooting army well up so I can lick their delicious tears. Their 12 month dynasty ends tonight.
If Collingwood lose it’s because they have Injuries. 🤕

If Collingwood lose it’s because they have Injuries. 🤕
images

Same. They've beaten teams 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 and not much else. They just beat a completely decimated Collingwood, who's getting beaten like a red headed stepchild lately, and flogs in the media like Lloyd are talking about what a great win it was. I can't wait to see them tank the finals and cop a hard draw next year. Their whole club sucks and shafting Knights and cheating with drugs Karma dictates they're in the wilderness like we were after 1980. I want to see grey haired bald Bombers fans celebrating their first finals win in their lifetime in about 2044. Not before.
I must remember to never cross you. You hold a grudge like the Ayatollah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's one rule the AFL could introduce that would make the game continuous and that's extend kicks from 15m to 20m.

If they did that then you could get rid of the stupid stand rule. Watching tonight and players try these little dinky passes and watching the umpire call not 15 play on, all players panic.

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back