No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don’t really know what actually happened ( Simmo might have been joking with reid/talking to someone else) or its just a media beat up. Bit harsh to write the kid off as a POS over a small bit of footage.
Easier to figure out what happened if Daisy's giant forehead wasn't in the way.

does higglett know the aints have won one flag in over 125 years ?

Rare bit of self awareness there from HIggins.. Didn't think he had it in him.

Must have been forced to media training boot camp and told to say that.

Rare bit of self awareness there from HIggins.. Didn't think he had it in him.

Must have been forced to media training boot camp and told to say that.
unfortunately what he said at the end was the funniest thing of all

does higglett know the aints have won one flag in over 125 years ?

Doesn't want to be funny. Wants to win flag for Saints.

Comedy Central Lol GIF by Showmax

JVR's already a good player in FWD line where hes #1 @ 21 yrs of age,harping,panicking,:rolleyes:learn to read,Browns a dime a dozen hbflnkr,RFC needed KP FWDS with class if ya havent realised ,n they fkd it,deluxe,so your sayin JVR's a dog sh** fwd ? @ pick 17,got nuthin to do with Mykelti whos done FA by the way n everythin to do to with choosing a pedestrian HB

panicking bc hes kicked 4 ? mate whys it panicking when a dogsh** fwd according to you that we could of had @ 18 yrs of age shows up a few sides on his own on @ least on 6 ocassions already 2-3 yrs in to his young career in according to you a dogsh** team,showed RFC a clean pair of heels last year

200 gamer Brown ? big faarken deal,how many HBflnkr spuds play 200 games these days in the era of 23 games a season in the most watered down era ever ? yeah i know a coupla spuds, Kade Simpson n Chris Newman to name a few,Noble from Collingwood anutha,highlite reels as far as the eye can see :rolleyes: next thing you'll be saying Markov more important than a JVR type,get off the juice,pumpin up pedestrian HB's,im not acceptin that line anymore from the RFC or anyone else,doesnt wash

Wow … chill out. I said ‘we’ were a dog sh*te team, not Melbourne. And I said JVR looks like being a very good player.

Lefau averages more goals and goal assists in 2024 at Richmond in his debut season than JVR does at Melbourne. So just putting things into perspective, and I wouldn’t yet panic about JVR being a better selection than Brown … we will have that answer in a few seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the look on Williams face suggests it may be him, and Reid giggling like a little school kid after it happened.

The club should’ve had the balls to sack Simpson 12-18 months ago. Completely wasted nearly 2-years of development by hanging on to false hope … Simmo has been playing Gaff, Darling and Cripps nearly every week FFS. I don’t care who texted or instigated it … was massively overdue, he’s been hanging around like a bad smell just to make sure he got paid his full contract for far too long.

Just re-watched the 2020 GF, so many good memories.

One thing i will acknowledge now is - hats off to Selwood. His post game speech after the loss and congratulating our team & tipping his hat to what we were achieving was a genuine nod of respect. Can't really recall noting his speech previously, but watching it 4 years later i have a lot more respect for
Wow … chill out. I said ‘we’ were a dog sh*te team, not Melbourne. And I said JVR looks like being a very good player.

Lefau averages more goals and goal assists in 2024 at Richmond in his debut season than JVR does at Melbourne. So just putting things into perspective, and I wouldn’t yet panic about JVR being a better selection than Brown … we will have that answer in a few seasons.

Lefau is also 26..... 5 years older than JVR

People really overrate Lefau's impact imo. I like him as a player, he was a neat find - but he is not changing your need now or in 5 years. JVR potentially does.

New coach at WC will get a lift from them, especially Mr “had you say “ Reid will be far motivated

Turns out Simpson was taking a shot at Williams mostauche, wasn’t even talking to Reid.

What a media beat up :D

Our run home is pretty challenging, I couldn’t see us winning more than 1 or 2....we're guaranteed pick 3 or better.

Wouldn't surprise me to see norf pull a few shiftys though.

fe6c45ae870658a93bfdaf7560337147.jpg

Tough run home, I’d be expecting us ending up better than pick 3 based on the season we’re having

The club should’ve had the balls to sack Simpson 12-18 months ago. Completely wasted nearly 2-years of development by hanging on to false hope … Simmo has been playing Gaff, Darling and Cripps nearly every week FFS. I don’t care who texted or instigated it … was massively overdue, he’s been hanging around like a bad smell just to make sure he got paid his full contract for far too long.

The club should’ve had the balls to sack Dimma 12-18 months ago. Completely wasted nearly 2-years of development by hanging on to false hope … Dimma has been playing Kmac, Pickett and Graham nearly every week FFS. I don’t care who texted or instigated it … was massively overdue, he’s been hanging around like a bad smell just to make sure he got paid his full contract for far too long.

The club should’ve had the balls to sack Hinkley 12-18 months ago. Completely wasted nearly 2-years of development by hanging on to false hope … Hinkley has been playing Boak, DBJ and Finlayson nearly every week FFS. I don’t care who texted or instigated it … was massively overdue, he’s been hanging around like a bad smell just to make sure he got paid his full contract for far too long.

The club should’ve had the balls to sack Nicks 12-18 months ago. Completely wasted nearly 2-years of development by hanging on to false hope … Nicks has been playing Crouch, Laird and Smith nearly every week FFS. I don’t care who texted or instigated it … was massively overdue, he’s been hanging around like a bad smell just to make sure he got paid his full contract for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back