No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

That Go Cats Go with Eat Em Alive written next to it gives me the irrits on the 7 after game show.

Trolling us.

When has Geelong used our Eat Em Alive slogan?
What's a cat gonna eat alive? A snail?

It's easy to be where we at because where were is still fresh in our memories.

If we have patch where were are mediocre for the next 10 years (similar to the early 80's to mid 00's) then being where we are at now would be a harder pill to swallow.

We shouldn’t be making fun of the bombers. We know what it’s like to be down that dark path …. We should be offering our support to them
Haha very funny but no.

The good news for Dons fans is that they won’t lose a final this year. They are tough to lose when you don’t make it.
They play Stkilda next then Freo in Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They play Stkilda next then Freo in Melb.
Saints
Freo (H)
Gold Coast (H)
Sydney (H)
Brisbane (A)

I think they will need to win at least 3 of the last 5 to make finals. imo a minimum of 13 wins would be required this year to make it. I think they more likely to miss it than they are to make it.

From Essendons perspective they will probably be hopping the Sydney will be in player management mode in the last few games. Where they will be trying to ensure their players are game fit but injury free enough going into finals rather fretting about the win.

Last edited:
At least losing to Port means Essendon are a chance to be out of the 8 by the end of this round.
So besides pick 1, we have something else to play for 😊👍

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back