No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So let me get this straight to avoid any issues, if I go over there to copy and repost their melts here, do I or do I not I include their username?

Last week I duffed up and the post got deleted before I could check how I got it wrong.
I believe no username, try and see ;)

Threes Company as a copy of Man About the House
And a far inferior show too.

All In The Family was an inferior version of Till Death Us Do Part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL think the game is in good shape the crowds have dropped off in droves if they announce another record attendances after the season I call bs the game is worst it’s ever been after our flags they have created a fantasy league with no substance
If they announce another record it will be with rubbery figures

Said it last week but Essendon really have swapped spots with us from the 90's. Fail to perform when it counts and win enough games to stay middle of the road.
Wouldn’t it be gold if the finish 9th when a couple of weeks ago they were buying their grand final packages

was a comical moment...
love watching GWS just to watch Hogan, man is a fantastic foward who turns games.
Strong marking, straight goal kicking.
Great to see him have on field success
Love Hogan
Absolute gun natural power forward

l
Druggies board is great reading they are imploding and wishing the season finished in may every year 😂
your brother reckons they are still a strong chance for top 4

Yeah spot on mate. The spectre of Jimmy Hird, Dank and the Weapon still haunt the place.
There a still a lot of followers on that board , never say never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back