No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My observation is, that as long as Collingwood have McRae, they are far better placed than we are. They also have a good team of assistants, while ours are utter trash. They also have possibly the best young player in the league who has the potential to be the best player of our generation in Daicos. How the **** are you guys kidding yourselves to think we are in a position to laugh at them? I would swap positions with Collingwood in a second for Richmond. All we have to look forward to is draft picks which is nothing until its something.

The arrogance of some here was cute & at least well placed when we were winning, but pointing and laughing at the current flag holders when we have played 1 final which we lost in 4 years & sitting dead-last is just knob jockey crap. It's why most of you can't hold a serious footy conversation beyond your own forum & need to hide in "no oppo" threads to voice your crappy opinions. Falling back to earth is taking some of you far too long to be charming.

Just my opinion of course, its not mandatory for you to care about it, but it is my choice to give it.
You must be fun at parties

My observation is, that as long as Collingwood have McRae, they are far better placed than we are. They also have a good team of assistants, while ours are utter trash. They also have possibly the best young player in the league who has the potential to be the best player of our generation in Daicos. How the **** are you guys kidding yourselves to think we are in a position to laugh at them? I would swap positions with Collingwood in a second for Richmond. All we have to look forward to is draft picks which is nothing until its something.

The arrogance of some here was cute & at least well placed when we were winning, but pointing and laughing at the current flag holders when we have played 1 final which we lost in 4 years & sitting dead-last is just knob jockey crap. It's why most of you can't hold a serious footy conversation beyond your own forum & need to hide in "no oppo" threads to voice your crappy opinions. Falling back to earth is taking some of you far too long to be charming.

Just my opinion of course, its not mandatory for you to care about it, but it is my choice to give it.
Closet pies supporter. Just our opinion of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are gunna drill Melbourne in front of the dees 12,125 fans.
That’s a very specific number. You’ve got me thinkin.

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Sincere question: Why are other teams 'stars' able to play at a higher level into their 30's than ours? Cotchin, Riewoldt, Edwards, and to a small extent Dusty were all 'cooked' by their early 30's. But Dangerfield, Hawkins, Pendlebury etc have been able to keep playing a high level of footy into their mid-30's plus. Why? It just kills me that Dangerfield is still playing well while Cotchin wasn't able to do the same for years pre-retirement and is now a year retired while they are practically the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back