No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the perfect storm of ineptitude I think with the Dees and the culture of the AFL and how it turns a blind eye to illicit drug use. Goodwin apparently big into gambling. The stuff with Oliver and how it feels they have just swept everything under the rug. Full on brand damage control. Petracca did still sign his monster contract for all those years so in some ways he should own up to that I suppose. The media have done well to get ahead of this though and paint him as being all about himself but in doing so seem to be helping him make his decision and if anything they are devaluing him. I think he will come back and never be the same player so it's probably better for Dees to let him go.
Stengle went into a drug induced coma at some dive in Geelong and it's like it never happened. 😂

Stengle went into a drug induced coma at some dive in Geelong and it's like it never happened. 😂

No CFL investigation. In the media for 24 hours flat. No questioning of Geelong's decision to play him that week and not suspend him. CFL media just simply moved on.

Chopstickgate filled the media for months with waves of outrage, investigations etc etc and it was a total fabrication.

So if we had thrown out the best CEO in the AFL exactly who were we going to get to choose his replacement. All these media flogs who have been saying he should have been pushed out have never managed in a big organisation like a football club. Stop listening to them.
The so called 'Best CEO' seems to have dropped the ball this year.

A first year coach was left to cop the flak without a murmur from front office.

Where was the media releases in support of the coach and the team.

Stengle went into a drug induced coma at some dive in Geelong and it's like it never happened.

Absolutely amazing how that all just disappeared, no questions asked. Geez they must have some friends in high places. If that had been a Richmond player it would be front page and lead the news bulletins for days. Whately would be calling for a lengthy suspension and huge fine, if not the sack.

Ofcourse, when it’s Geelong, crickets…

No CFL investigation. In the media for 24 hours flat. No questioning of Geelong's decision to play him that week and not suspend him. CFL media just simply moved on.

Chopstickgate filled the media for months with waves of outrage, investigations etc etc and it was a total fabrication.
What about Dan Rioli and Bolton standing up to some flogs who made uncalled for remarks to Rioli’s girlfriend. In spite of all the advertising telling men to call that behaviour out, Gillon McLachlan criticised them and said they should have walked away and ignored it. Not one afl journalist said a word.

What about Dan Rioli and Bolton standing up to some flogs who made uncalled for remarks to Rioli’s girlfriend. In spite of all the advertising telling men to call that behaviour out, Gillon McLachlan criticised them and said they should have walked away and ignored it. Not one afl journalist said a word.
Bolton also copped a $20k fine. 20K!

I can’t understand the Petracca hate

He’s watched his club pander to a clear group of druggos on the playing list likely for years and while you’re winning flags maybe you can put it behind you but it’s clearly affecting performance and everyone at Melbourne is acting like there’s no issue

Then the club puts him back on the field and nearly kills him and spends more time defending themselves in the media then checking if he’s actually still alive in the next couple of days after the incident

Melbourne is a rabble and it ain’t Petracca’s fault. That whole brand Petracca is just the club trying to stain him in the media to deflect from their own crap
Watch Scoop pumpkin head go at Tracc on Footy Class. Starts with known unhappy facts, then descends into a character assassination. Gets initially questioned about sources / substance and backs away, shuts up shop around the brand stuff, team mates unhappy and the nomination of trade to a big club.Caro weighs in with a selfish Tracc comment and the crap spewed now has legs. No facts but a media shitstorm.

No angel, but Whatley & co. trying to get to the actual truth this morning. Godees tried their best to carpet sweep a pus poor inadequate welfare response to serious injured list player.

Godees avoiding responsibility is the story. Sections of the media, complicit in the mud.

Watch Scoop pumpkin head go at Tracc on Footy Class. Starts with known unhappy facts, then descends into a character assassination. Gets initially questioned about sources / substance and backs away, shuts up shop around the brand stuff, team mates unhappy and the nomination of trade to a big club.Caro weighs in with a selfish Tracc comment and the crap spewed now has legs. No facts but a media shitstorm.

No angel, but Whatley & co. trying to get to the actual. truth this morning. Godees tried their best to carpet sweep a pus poor inadequate welfare response to serious injury to a list player.

Godees avoiding responsibility is the story. Sections of the media, complicit in the mud.
You’re 100% on the money here about Sam Mclure

I don’t know much about his Dad but he must’ve been so well respected and elite at his job that he not only got Sam to where his is now but also to get the treatment his does within the industry..

He gets pumped up and backed non stop from credited people within the industry no matter how many times he’s been so far off the mark

It’s insanity, I can’t work it out..
The flog is the most delusional media figure there is.

And that’s fighting with Tom Brown who also only got in cos of his dad as well

What a joke

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re 100% on the money here about Sam Mclure

I don’t know much about his Dad but he must’ve been so well respected and elite at his job that he not only got Sam to where his is now but also to get the treatment his does within the industry..

He gets pumped up and backed non stop from credited people within the industry no matter how many times he’s been so far off the mark

It’s insanity, I can’t work it out..
The flog is the most delusional media figure there is.

And that’s fighting with Tom Brown who also only got in cos of his dad as well

What a joke
Appears that it is a mouthpiece for someone of importance given:
Range of growing high end media employers and
Reluctance of solid sports commentators / sportspeople calling garbage stories out.Suggests a highly protected species.

Got a Paris 2024 gig. How and why???

The Devils owns Your CFL Soul. Reality TV that would rate its ass off.

im convinced the scats have dirt on cfl house campaigners and media

Just switched on an aflw game fold coast vs aints and I don’t think there is anyone in the crowd 😂what a farce aflw is and our mens teams are propping this shit show up
Get rid of it I say
Not a farce for those that have young daughters growing up. Might not be for you but is for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back