No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Yze a family friend of yours or something?
No just common sense can’t judge after one season, with a list different to last season. Name me a side in the comp with as many injuries with only one player to play all games to be any good.

stevie j presenting the norm smith medal

another baffling cfl/ scats love affair decision
They always have a previous winner handing it out. Not that baffling.

Handbaggers love fest as strong as ever with the AFL.....don't even try to hide it now
Do we really give a f**k who hands out the medal in a game we're not involved in and therefore don't really care about. They ask previous winners to hand them out and Johnson did win one.

Not sure what the problem is. Who do we want to hand it out?

yeah it was a non contest
I think they try to choose the previous winner in order. Or something close to in order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they try to choose the previous winner in order. Or something close to in order.
Yeah they had an order and then Bucks ****ed it up and then Covid ****ed it up, I think we’re back on track now. Hodge will be next year. Wonder if he will get to do it twice. Don’t think McLeod did but he won back to back, Hodge has the 6 years.

Did Maurice Rioli get to do the presentation? If not, should we petition for jr to present it on his behalf?

…to himself of course
Richmond players are always at the bottom of the cfl list

Peggy O'Neal medal
Richmond supporters waiting for an afl accolade to be named after a Richmond figure

images

Brownlow biggest joke of them all named after some geelong footy admin in 1920
shouldve been the jack dyer award

then have soft ***** like nick softcos win it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back