No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
essendon are a cult at this point
promise yes GIF by Paramount Network

swat officer barbrady GIF by South Park

Are we salty or is it just the fact I can't stand their coach, Hawkins, Selwood and Dangerfield? Actually got no issues with the rest of their team.
Add Sniper Stewart, floppy Miers, mercenary Cameron.

Rest of them are ok but that's 6 knob players and the knobbiest knob of a coach who ever knobbed. Really tips the scales.

Oh, forgot sHocking too. That's the icing.

Bombers new CEO was ex-NAB chairman and was a major cog in the Royal commission into inappropriate banking practises resulting in huge fines and Thornburn standing down and forfeiting millions in payments. He was also found guilty of having extravagant family holidays partly funded by dishonest practises….

Who is in charge of conducting due diligence …?!?? You’d think they’d be pretty over the top after the Dank and Robinson debacle. And assuming they knew the history, what on earth are they doing putting someone with very questionable ethics in charge of that joint ?

Mind boggles …….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work with a Safety Manager who used to be a senior ICAM trainer and investigator. I've got my WHS cert 4 and Diploma, even done the Lead ICAM training myself and taken part in more investigations and sat through far too many outcome presentations than I care to remember. My backgrounds generally site incidents. Bullying is generally the domain of HR with Safety Managers. This bloke barracks for Hawks so was picking his brains. This Worksafe investigation is a complete sham for the media.

Below is some excerpts from: A guide for employers Workplace bullying (Woksafe 2020)
Principles to be applied in a workplace bullying investigation
To ensure the investigation process takes place in a fair, objective and timely way, it is important to observe the following points for each person involved in the investigation. The complainant Make sure the complainant: • is fully informed about the investigation process and possible outcomes • has an opportunity to seek independent advice and representation • is given time and assistance to set out the complaint/s and supporting material • has their confidentiality maintained • is informed how they can seek a review of a decision • is provided with support and assistance
The respondent
Make sure the respondent: • is fully informed of all allegations against them • is fully informed about the investigation process and possible outcomes, for example, disciplinary action • has an opportunity to seek independent advice and representation • is given full opportunity to reply to the complaint/s • has their confidentiality maintained • is informed how they can seek a review of a decision • is provided with support and assistance.

One thing the average punter who works in Australia is unaware of is their obligations as an employee. We're all bound by: Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004

Basically, your obliged to report incidents in a timely manner. Follow your procedures with regards to companies' workplace bullying policy. Trying to rectify this sh!t show 10 years after the fact will result in a he said/ she said nil all draw. Hawks will say there's room for improvement. Reparations will be sought, as why work hard for $$$'s like everyone else when you can try leverage an easy payday. Clarko and Fagan will be coaching next year is my bet. Clearly they've already attained very expensive legal counsel as now articles have the slant that these are allegations blah, blah as opposed to being presented as factual only a week ago. If anyone thinks Worksafe found a smoking gun meeting minutes document from the time with an agenda point being telling Indigenous player A to get an abortion signed by Clarko and Fagan, they've been snorting too much of King Carey's pain medicine.
The credibility of the witnesses will be the deciding factor. Highly regarded, gainfully employed leaders with dozens of highly credentialled witnesses will always trump former prisoners with drug habits, who's corroborating witness is I told my mate at the pub this is what happened. Investigators will be wary of the sensitive nature of Phil Egan's report, but senior, objective, investigators will have a field day shredding it to pieces.
You made some sense until the end, then went all out Colonel Kurtz…

The Bombers new CEO claims he stands for diversity despite being the chairman for a misogynistic , homophobic church.

Like Ivan Milat claiming he offered a good courier service to backpackers.
An über driver with "killer" service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back