No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute disgrace.
sicily or Barrass much more deserving

Stewart actually missed 5 games. And was injured early in another, so he really missed 6. Unless you’ve kicked 100-goals in 16 games or had 10 x best on grounds, 16 x game players should never make the AA team.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

After playing only 8 of our last 26 games, suffering a serious kidney injury, having his father pass away, hamstring injuries, what chance the GOAT comes out and tears the Lions a new one against the odds. I'm backing Dusty in.
Richmond Tigers Celebrations GIF by AFL
The single biggest XFactor of this year's finals.

Will the No4 get number four and number four and retire.

In, before.

Sends a shiver down your spine eh Nostradamus? You're a numbers man...

I will show myself out. Yes I know the way thank you

Can the Pies beat Carlton for the 4th time in a week?
Playing in the VFL now
I meant to pull you up on this when you last mentioned it but Carlton beat Collingwood last week in the vfl which is why the tigers missed out so all up across all 3 codes the scoreline sits at 2-2 after today.

I meant to pull you up on this when you last mentioned it but Carlton beat Collingwood last week in the vfl which is why the tigers missed out so all up across all 3 codes the scoreline sits at 2-2 after today.
Lygon St going off with 2 vfl wins lol

come again

1661677954188.gif

Looks like he'd fit comfortably into womens underwear.

In the other shots ALL of his teammates are wearing dark speedo's or shorts, so it would seem Jack went right out of his way to pull off the eunuch look as well as possible!

Nothing matters until they win a final 🤣

Rd.1 2023 really would be the sweetest time to showcase a new flag at the 'G, finish off their long summer of misery perfectly.

1661165771395354454-png.1488734
16611657713952-png.1488739

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back