No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know that the AFL article was written by someone with the surname Gabelich.
Uncommon surname.
Presume they have relatives from the Gabelich family that played for C'wood.
sacha baron cohen party hard GIF

Did not read the entire AFL article but Tom Stewart said that they still haven't recovered from the finals losses.
Mentally defective mouth breathers, led by Chris Scott.

No EJ Whittens game this year.

I saw the early legends game when they started.

Richmond versus Carlton at Windy Hill in 1990 where we were trying to raise money. Got a bigger crowd than the VFA final played on the same day.

Im over them now guys who were born in that year are now playing in them.
The 1990 VFA grand final is one of the greatest games I've ever seen. 😍

I think Colinwood are the only side to make the 8. You don’t hear about any other side . They have won some close games so they will win the flag. If they don’t win it this year they will win it next year . They actually save themselves for the last quarter.

This is some of the tripe I have heard this week. Get these fake arse no percentage lucky scum out in straight sets. They should be sitting around 10th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did not read the entire AFL article but Tom Stewart said that they still haven't recovered from the finals losses.
Mentally defective mouth breathers, led by Chris Scott.
Didn't they make some vow to each other after the Hawks beat them a decade or so ago in a final the they wouldn't lose to them again?

Reckon they've made a similar one against us - includes knocking our players unconscious if necessary.

Nah, Tigers to beat the Brions would be sweet.
The bookies give us no chance against Geelong, but to somehow find a way to win & knock the smug looks of Scats players would make the season complete for me.
Knock up the pussies - I would stand and applaud after I had recovered from doubled up laughter. Book in applauding on Sunday.

Delightful if Minivan can pull a "mid season" type high free kick against Selwood to goal, to give the wobbles the first lead in the game with single seconds on the clock. Not that I approve but Karma should get SHocking the outcome that he has imposed on the comp.

Last edited:
I think she stole jake greshams original eyebrows
I wondered what happened to them. Separations can be hard sometimes, Jake has struggled a bit.
Fully expected to see the brows to be out and about with Nads Bartel, influencing on twitter and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back