No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* I hate the cats , s**t song , s**t litter park ground , fmd inbred campaigner supporters , s**t Guernsey, *ed coach and duck wood whining little campaigner captain , Cameron most punchable head in footy and Stewart sniping little campaigner
And Hocking on the weekend reiterating Scott’s pathetic argument that Minor Premiers should receive some reward.

So delusional, and so desperate for some sort of recognition. “No one realises how great I am”.

So embarrassing.

As a caller said: “it’s like a participation prize.”

Good to see the panel interviewing him all thought it was a bad idea although they didn’t mention that while he was on air with them.

How can you possibly give a reward; cash, silverware or whatever for achieving what no one is trying to achieve.

Yeah, it’s nice to finish on top but no one’s focused on it. Peaking for the finals is what everyone aims for (except Scott). Top of the ladder is irrelevant.

How did we go the year we finished top? Yeah, same as Geelong usually go.

* I hate the cats , s**t song , s**t litter park ground , fmd inbred campaigner supporters , s**t Guernsey, *ed coach and duck wood whining little campaigner captain , Cameron most punchable head in footy and Stewart sniping little campaigner

GO CATTERS

The sheer joy of the straight sets exit .

Listened to the AFL,com podcasts on Tom Stewart today . They spoke in length of his vicious assault on Prestia . He spoke fir at least three minutes on how it affected him , how devastated he was to be seen “ as that type of player “ and how he “ had to own his actions “. Not a single word on how it affected Prestia or the stress it caused Prestia family . A pathetic effort by Stewart and the AFL & an ill advised interview . Another propaganda exercise by Hocking et al aided and abetted by his mates at HQ.

Pitiful club , pathetic people .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

GO CATTERS

The sheer joy of the straight sets exit .

Listened to the AFL,com podcasts on Tom Stewart today . They spoke in length of his vicious assault on Prestia . He spoke fir at least three minutes on how it affected him , how devastated he was to be seen “ as that type of player “ and how he “ had to own his actions “. Not a single word on how it affected Prestia or the stress it caused Prestia family . A pathetic effort by Stewart and the AFL & an ill advised interview . Another propaganda exercise by Hocking et al aided and abetted by his mates at HQ.

Pitiful club , pathetic people .

**** I hate them even more now

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars
I Hate Them Screen Media Films GIF

Yep, Cats fans soiling their pants even on the off chance Tigers meet them in a PF … without the bye Lynch and Dusty probably don’t play. The melting will be epic even if the Tigers get to a PF against Cats at the MCG.

It’s glorious as the Catter fans nerves are jangling whilst this finals series feels like a genuine free hit for the Tigers - it’s very refreshing !!

Brilliant expression, free hit.
Geelong play well in Methville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back