No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And Hocking on the weekend reiterating Scott’s pathetic argument that Minor Premiers should receive some reward.

So delusional, and so desperate for some sort of recognition. “No one realises how great I am”.

So embarrassing.

As a caller said: “it’s like a participation prize.”

Good to see the panel interviewing him all thought it was a bad idea although they didn’t mention that while he was on air with them.

How can you possibly give a reward; cash, silverware or whatever for achieving what no one is trying to achieve.

Yeah, it’s nice to finish on top but no one’s focused on it. Peaking for the finals is what everyone aims for (except Scott). Top of the ladder is irrelevant.

How did we go the year we finished top? Yeah, same as Geelong usually go.
Here ya go SHocking, Salt n Gerry from SEN

images

In recognition of dancing around all those pesky conflict of interest hurdles.

Great to see Shane Edwards make the Top 10 finals players (King's list based on player ratings) over the last five years. Will be playing every game like it's his last. Gonna miss those soft genius hands when he's gone. Players like him are born not made. Go well Tiger.

Noticed Nat Fyfe did the other hammy at training today. Three weeks means he's probably gone for the year now. I hope Dusty is cherry ripe and no risk off 8 weeks out. Looks like he has been micro managed to get him to the line 100%. Interesting to see if Jeremy Cameron comes through his hammy off a 20 day break.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They forgot to include Gary Rohan.

If you take out the Pies PF when Dusty was on one leg his player rating average is about 22, not 20.6. So he’s 30% better than second place. And that’s from 11 x finals and it’s harder to maintain a high average the more games you play. It’s freakish and we’ve been super lucky to witness it.

Let’s pray for an encore in 2022!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you take out the Pies PF when Dusty was on one leg his player rating average is about 22, not 20.6. So he’s 30% better than second place. And that’s from 11 x finals and it’s harder to maintain a high average the more games you play. It’s freakish and we’ve been super lucky to witness it.

Let’s pray for an encore in 2022!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he even contributes meaningfully this year after the preparation he has had it will be a terrific effort.

Our crowds are slightly down because we have been drunk on premierships and need a few years for the hangover to wear off.

Final against Giants still the most loudest crowd of all time,no media Muppet can argue that one.

Apparently there are 500 shades of grey discernable to the human eye.
Umps will use every one of those shades in their rule interpretations tomorrow
I have full faith in our club,shitting
myself with fear over the umpiring.

Our crowds are slightly down because we have been drunk on premierships and need a few years for the hangover to wear off.

Final against Giants still the most loudest crowd of all time,no media Muppet can argue that one.
Agreed, but gee whiz the roar when the team came out in the 2013 elimination final came damn close, as did the boos for Geelong in the 2017 qualifying final. We were LOUD in those games.

Last edited:
Apparently there are 500 shades of grey discernable to the human eye.
Umps will use every one of those shades in their rule interpretations tomorrow
I have full faith in our club,shitting
myself with fear over the umpiring.
as good as we're travelling the scum in green can stop a locomotive in its tracks,theyre of HUGE concern tmr night,huge concern

Agreed, but gee whiz the roar when the team came out in the 2013 elimination final came damn close, as did the boos for Geelong in the 2017 qualifying final. We were LOUD in the those games.
I was so happy when we ran out in 2013, glorious weather, playing a team that actually finished 9th and then I was so brutally sad at the end of the game. I will never forgive Duigan or the couple of acquaintance loudmouth Carlton supporters I saw as I was leaving the ground

Some of that sadness has been dulled by the way Carlton missed finals this year though

I think its cos of the stand rule they brought in to stop us and the way we are umpired

other clubs dont have that factor

I have not attended since the 2019 granny in protest , farrk em

farked if im gonna walk around scared of the umps. what a waste of an elim buildup.

will they ream us? probably.

can we win anyway?

fknoathm8

🖤💛🖤💛🖤
💛🖤💛🖤💛
🖤💛🖤💛🖤
yeah,that there is the irony,the crux in a nutshell,RFC from the outset from rd 1 2107 - tmrs EF 2022 operate & execute in that that exact mindset,'* the umps & the oppos,we know we've got the game to beat everyone' and thats the truth,we do have the game and everybody knows that including all oppo clubs,so, how to derail the RFC ? theres only one answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back