Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna melt if we win the flag next year and its a shitty night time grand final
that means I'm not going

would be too pissed by 730

swan st afterparty starting after 11pm would be shithouse
oh well at least we partied like it was the last one ever in 17/19

How does Gerard explain all the Day GF's that have rated their socks off for 70yrs? The game was over 5 minutes into the first quarter. No one watched
our game was a bigger margin in 19 (89 points) and we were playing a club with no supporters and we still outrated it despite no oppos watching the tiger army kept ratings up on their own

scats are minnows

Hmm… lame

While I can see what their trying to do here for some humour and I'm very opened minded, nothing offends me. All I'll say is my mum at 87 is in aged care with advanced dementia nearing the end of her life so I'll reserve my laughter on this one. What will make me laugh though is if Dads Army decide to all go around again next year and a younger fitter rejuvenated Tiges with Taranto and Hopper come out and tear the Catters a new one in a final, preferably a GF. 😉

Last edited:
FFS the AFL & C7 are a manipulative bunch of C-bombs

So ratings here down for this years GF & apparently its the reason we need a twilight one.

Lets look at the facts.

-Crowds were down all year

-Viewers were down all year.

-On 2 polls on this very site when asked "do you have faith & confidence in the AFL" with near 300 votes overall, there is a whopping 90%+ say "NO"

-Several ill received rule changes with large public backlash

-The 2 teams involved hold minimal interest to neutrals. My friend in Sydney reckons that no one gave 2 shits about the Swans even being in the GF

- 5 days before the GF one of the biggest & most disturbing stories dropped that made people think the game was filth

-c7's coverage was beyond bad & loaded with ad's after every goal, especially early - & the game was a blowout. I literally stopped watching in any real capacity after half time.

It is EXACTLY this type of shit why people have lost confidence. Just such opportunistic ****s. There are SO MANY reasons why lower viewership happened this year - its the first GF i have watched while doing other shit with no sound on, as it had that little interest to me & I am a big AFL & sports nut. Most people i know switched off during the game as it was boring, or flat out fell asleep. That game could have been played in my backyard at twilight & i can guarantee that me nor my neighbours would put our Backyard lights on to get a better view. Laughable AFL, FFS, stop treating us like idiots. And to the fans that nod and smile, stop being they idiots the cater to

Last edited:
Only part of the grand final that was good this year was the time. Can have a kick in the morning, barbecue lunch and then can head for drinks after the game
Never realised until 2017 just how good the day GF is. I stayed at the ground until the players left the field and was at the pub with mates by 6pm. Had the whole night in front of us (and utilised it!). Must be great for families with kids!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Gropey rejected behaviour clauses in new contract. LOL

Told them to buckle up then hopped on a plane straight back to Bali

View attachment 1518870
Give it 48 hours and there will be a DeGoey headline on the 6pm news. I'm picturing something along the lines from this movie lol

Zach Galifianakis The Hangover Movie GIF by filmeditor

oh well at least we partied like it was the last one ever in 17/19
The misses and I still got that image in 17 of the kid in the wheelie bin getting pushed across Punt Rd by his mates in-between the oncoming traffic. Wish I'd filmed it on my phone. Lucky no one was injured. It was bonkers. 😂

Strong lack of “state of the game” crap from Whateley now but.
You can bookmark AFL making 0 changes this off season. In fact they’ll probably draw up a constitution preventing future administrations from making changes to how the game is right now
Strong lack of “state of the game” crap from Whateley now but.

You can bookmark AFL making 0 changes this off season. In fact they’ll probably draw up a constitution preventing future administrations from making changes to how the game is right now
Apparently Whateley thinks this is the best season this century. A season for the ages!
The story lines during the year were good for media, but the footy was bog ordinary.

1664191030999.png

called it back in 2020 lmao

apparently the ratings on the weekend were near enough to the same as pre-covid numbers but afl's puppets are already pushing for a change since they didn't match the numbers of when everyone in victoria was sitting at home watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back