No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1611608

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
1676795315988.jpeg

Your boss probably does cocaine. It’s pretty common. I’d say a fair chunk on AFL footballers use it in the off season

Fair to say majority of the adult population would probably ask him to rack them up a line if they were with him. But let’s pretend it’s a lack of morals and poor decision making on Ginnivans behalf.

We'd be fools to think our blokes don't dabble. Ginnivan has his privacy invaded imo
Throwaway line used by apologists attempting to dilute such infringements.

Maybe our blokes don't dabble? No point implicating them or anyone else in Ginnivan's stupidity if they've never been caught out. Chances are many of them have never even touched the stuff.

I could name at least 5 ex-AFL footballers who have done drugs in my immediate company, or have offered me and my friends some. Often in quite public locations i.e. parties, clubs etc. None of them were Richmond players, and certainly no current Tiger players.

Throwaway line used by apologists attempting to dilute such infringements.

Maybe our blokes don't dabble? No point implicating them or anyone else in Ginnivan's stupidity if they've never been caught out. Chances are many of them have never even touched the stuff.

I could name at least 5 ex-AFL footballers who have done drugs in my immediate company, or have offered me and my friends some. Often in quite public locations i.e. parties, clubs etc. None of them were Richmond players, and certainly no current Tiger players.

I love Little Feat…. Hoy Hoy is a classic album
Show a photo of the deceased Lowell. If you are a musician drugs may be good.
Do illegal drugs at home or out of range of phone Cameras.
Peter Bol was a great story. Then PEDs. then cleared. Reminder that athletes are human and flawed. 'Not the Messiahs. Very naughty boys'

Something slightly interesting happens these days and there's 7 billion people to film it.
The phone video of the Lynch goal at the Gabba. Every drunken brawl. The white house invasion, the Aust shooter in NZ. Soldier's in war zones.
It's the grassy knoll times. But it's ginnivans era . He should know better. His Bali social media stuff picked up by the msm.
Tough but real for AFL players to not have the privacy in a toilet cubicle.
Hird family during ASADA times.

Last edited:
The only thing Frank Zappa had to say about ex “Mother” George Lowell was some people shouldn’t do drugs…
Frank Zappa made his music straight.. that blew me out. Captain beefheart sounds like he is on drugs. Not so much little feat. Although little feat took half of Zappa's band. Maybe they couldn't handle Zappa's attitude to drugs.
I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, so it was Chris Salt who invented go ahead, fast moving, attacking football ! Geez I got that wrong. Now everyone is going to emulate them. Makes sense. FMD.

Who am i?

“But with the greatest respect to them (Geelong), they’re not Hawthorn in the multiple premiership years in a row, I don’t think.

“I don’t think they’re Richmond, St Kilda or Collingwood through that sort of 2009/10 period either.

“I think it’s a lot more even than that. Everyone has their deficiencies.”

Last edited:
Richmond win one flag in 2017 and days later on 360 Crap Salt was telling anyone who would listen that Richmond winning was not good for the game, fast forward to early 2018 and when it was obvious Richmond was not going to do a Bulldogs as was hoped, out came the state of the game bullshit that was Geelsook driven and it was relentless.

Now in 2023 Geesook are somehow trendsetters playing a style no one has ever seen, give me a ****ing spell.

There is going to be a lot of salty opposition supporters in 2023 , Cant wait to see what rule changes they will be coming up with for the 2024 season

We have such a versatile team that if we are hungry to win there is no team that has the talent to stop the Mighty Richmond Football Club

Honestly cant see Richmond losing a game in 2023

Richmond win one flag in 2017 and days later on 360 Crap Salt was telling anyone who would listen that Richmond winning was not good for the game, fast forward to early 2018 and when it was obvious Richmond was not going to do a Bulldogs as was hoped, out came the state of the game bullshit that was Geelsook driven and it was relentless.

Now in 2023 Geesook are somehow trendsetters playing a style no one has ever seen, give me a ******* spell.
the marvellous stand rule gameplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back