No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasn't it this game last year when clangerfield faked an injury so he could sit in the goal square and not have to do any 2 way running?
Was it the game when Dangerfield spit the dummy and agressively yelled and pointed at the umpire?
Was it the game where he kicked everything out on the full and everything he touched turned to poop?

Oh wait that was the QF. My bad.

I hate to say it,But Rance's staging is stating too get on my nerves a bit.
You’re talking about the shove he got that sent him to ground in this game just gone against the Crows...?

If so, that is crazy talk. You should be made to go and watch an Essendon game for your sins.

And be more careful in the future. Repeat offenders have to watch a Josh Green highlights package. On repeat.

You’re talking about the shove he got that sent him to ground in this game just gone against the Crows...?

If so, that is crazy talk. You should be made to go and watch an Essendon game for your sins.

And be more careful in the future. Repeat offenders have to watch a Josh Green highlights package. On repeat.
Obviously i'm not talking about just one game otherwise i wouldn't have a problem.Its crept into his game over the past 2 seasons or so.Doesn't need to do it.Last thing i want is for him to be known as Alex Lloyd or Mathew Rance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno Joelsyt, I think he showed his true wares today. Doesn't help he has an absolute spud of a coach throwing him to the wolves but he hadn't showed anything to say he's afl quality.
Of course he was going to get exposed against Roughy.

The kid is not and never is going to be big enough to take on the big forwards like Roughy.

According to media Port have already won the flag we may as well not play this weekend , get them down to the G and present them the cup .
Didn't watch the game but from what I have heard on radio they appear to have the "hunger" similar to the Doggies and us. I would't discount them being right in the mix

According to media Port have already won the flag we may as well not play this weekend , get them down to the G and present them the cup .
Oh my lordy :eek:, after round 2 2017 Port were top with a percentage of 184.8 having defeated Sydney away and Fremantle at home we all know what happened to them at seasons end.

After round 2 2018 Port are 2nd with a percentage of 155.7 having defeated, well would you look at that Sydney away and Fremantle at home again, get on them to crash out first week.

Oh my lordy :eek:, after round 2 2017 Port were top with a percentage of 184.8 having defeated Sydney away and Fremantle at home we all know what happened to them at seasons end.

After round 2 2018 Port are 2nd with a percentage of 155.7 having defeated, well would you look at that Sydney away and Fremantle at home again, get on them to crash out first week.
wont even make the 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back