No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydy looks like a limo driver and would have no probs hooking up the gear in tribeca
By all reports he would welcome the photo opportunity

[ Go back to the week before the Brownlow, Jack, Jack Riewoldt that is, on AFL360 said if Dusty wins Lloydy will tag him all night just so he's in the photos and papers next day. Next day, so funny "every" photo of Dusty, Lloyd is next to him" ]

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Minnows like Norf and the Aints should never play a show case game again.
This will not make Norf happy at all. I don’t know if I feel sorry for them or not. It’s very weird. Usually I’d be laughing over this but I’m kind of in limbo about how I feel about it.

This will not make Norf happy at all. I don’t know if I feel sorry for them or not. It’s very weird. Usually I’d be laughing over this but I’m kind of in limbo about how I feel about it.
North Melbourne did not get off to a very good start last year with the pre-recorded crowd noise as a back drop.

North Melbourne had 2 years to promote it and did a very underwhelming job.

The AFL is all about crowds and presentation, having 2 men and a drovers dog in the crowd does not look good on Television

It's a battle of the football codes and the AFL do not want to lose their preeminent position

Last edited:

Minnows like Norf and the Aints should never play a show case game again.
With easter next year the week before the anzac games, would not surprise me if pies/ tigers play on easter thursday and dees/ bombers on good friday instead of the week after anzac eve/day.

With easter next year the week before the anzac games, would not surprise me if pies/ tigers play on easter thursday and dees/ bombers on good friday instead of the week after anzac eve/day.
Actually Melbourne v Essendon would actually be a good fixture for Good Friday, if they played at the MCG they’d probably get 60 or 70,000 and if they played at Etihad they’d sell out the stadium.

Actually Melbourne v Essendon would actually be a good fixture for Good Friday, if they played at the MCG they’d probably get 60 or 70,000 and if they played at Etihad they’d sell out the stadium.
It's the logical common sense fixture for next year but this is the AFL we are talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back