Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe a group of supporters ended up being worse than the Hawks. Surreal.
Nah I remember how bad the Hawks fans were. Maybe you disagree because the best ran club of the last 35 years (us) & the most successful in the past 60 years (Hawks) at least have a mutual respect for eachother?

Compared to Tigers fans where their whole approach is basically **** anyone who isn’t us. Quite frankly I love that attitude and wish you lot were as trashy. They’re definitely a pack of tossers thought!

This is why I will never attend a game at our stadium because we can’t even compare to lil Port Adelaide yet alone Richmond. I wish we had hostile crowds bro.

Not all of us are blind to the quality and class of your flag this year. Well played. And thought the Mad Monday was genius. Think it unfortunate that the countless replays you watch come with BT and JB tho - small price I guess
Cheers RiskingHead . Appreciate it.

Yeah I agree regarding commentary, hanging out for the blu-ray I've pre-ordered with alternative radio commentary.

Cheers RiskingHead . Appreciate it.

Yeah I agree regarding commentary, hanging out for the blu-ray I've pre-ordered with alternative radio commentary.

Don't get excited waiting for the Krock call, it was pretty average IMO.
Although I suppose most would be flat seeing as the game was over very early so lacked a genuine contest.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Be good to know what her cut-off point is, a few clubs could be stripped of flags here...

2007: 119 points – Geelong 24.19 (163) beat Port Adelaide 6.8 (44)

1988: 96 points – Hawthorn 22.20 (152) beat Melbourne 6.20 (56)

2019: 89 points – Richmond 17.12 (114) beat Greater Western Sydney 3.7 (25)

1983: 83 points – Hawthorn 20.20 (140) beat Essendon 8. 9 (57)

1980: 81 points – Richmond 23.21 (159) beat Collingwood 9.2 (78)

2022: 81 points – Geelong 20.13 (133) beat Sydney Swans 8.4 (52)

1994: 80 points – West Coast 20.23 (143) beat Geelong 8.15 (63)

1985: 78 points – Essendon 26.14 (170) beat Hawthorn 14. 8 (92)

2021: 74 points – Melbourne 21.14 (140) beat Western Bulldogs 10. 6 (66)

1949: 73 points – Essendon 18.17 (125) beat Carlton 6.16 (52)

1956: 73 points – Melbourne 17.19 (121) beat Collingwood 6.12 (48)
Thank god West Coast were inaccurate in 94.

Last edited:
Not all of us are blind to the quality and class of your flag this year. Well played. And thought the Mad Monday was genius. Think it unfortunate that the countless replays you watch come with BT and JB tho - small price I guess
I feel sorry for the mainstream tigers supporters. Your distribution of, we'll say "weird unit" fans is about the same as everyone else's but you have so many overall that on social media they drown out the rest of you.

Godspeed friend

Don't get excited waiting for the Krock call, it was pretty average IMO.
Although I suppose most would be flat seeing as the game was over very early so lacked a genuine contest.
Yeah not surprising I guess, as you say it was over a long time before the siren.

Their commentary in '09 was fantastic, but that was one of the all time great AFL Grand Finals!

Yeah not surprising I guess, as you say it was over a long time before the siren.

Their commentary in '09 was fantastic, but that was one of the all time great AFL Grand Finals!

Their call of 07 was great too, once it was over (which was 5 minutes into the second quarter) it was that excitment and jubiliation that we'd won it so the call was bonkers at times.
This one.. just a bit flat.

Can you share some of your brain cells and sensibility with your fellow tigers fans on your board?

When the atmosphere in a stadium is intense, the production team needs to keep the spectators as a member of the commentary team. Make the professional and artisitc decision to STFU and let the crowd reaction to something be the first hint something is on.
The 1Q of the GF would have been a good time for that type of broadcast. The game has just started, the people are going nuts and there should be enough special drama to warrant over-commentating. Perfect opportunity, ball starts to quickly move down a wing in a counterattack, the crowd starts to roar...hestitate a moment of two, THEN call the potential target for the pass etc.
Or at least sense the moment and let it flow. Joel's goal, they can see it happening, just let the crowd react to it and THEN yell "Selwood!"etc.

They really could try to be better, and put out a quality product.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma is a ******* nuffie. Claiming that they could've beaten the cats this year.

hahahahaha. but you didn't.
LOL. The guy that had a bye in the elimination final and still lost. The Lions... Limped into final, missing a few blokes. Bahahaha... Fooken GOLD!!

Dimma is a ******* nuffie. Claiming that they could've beaten the cats this year.

And you wonder why their supporters are like they are.

Damian Hardwick. What a pathetic little man. Morally bankrupt - as his ex wife will attest, not an ounce of humility and seemingly detached from reality. Couldn’t beat us during the year. Couldn’t beat the Lions in an elimination final - and then watched us beat that same lions team by 12 goals a week later. Sadly for him, his match winners are old and done. The fact that Reiwoldt and Cotchin who are both clearly done are going around again shows what kind of Nick their list is in. I look forward to another 22 weeks of excuses during his pressers.

I mean at least he has taken a break from crying over the ARC I guess

Happy to disrespect the Cats at their own B&F rather than publicly congratulate the club. Says quite a bit about him as an individual, and Richmond as a club.

Funny also, how even the AFL website has a podcast dedicated to how Richmond are trying to copy Geelong's approach to list management with their targeting of Hopper and Taranto.

What's that saying .........."Immitation is the best form of flattery".

Did you watch the video? Early on he makes a reference to copping bad umpiring decisions all season, then later specifically brings up the ARC.
Absolutely not, and fair to say there is zero chance i watch it.. but glad to hear he is still sulking about everything like the entitled arrogant campaigner he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back