Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Overall with the league being so close, i genuinely think 80% of supporter bases are just as frustrated as us.

Sydney had that form slump the last month and their fans were melting while first.

Freo, Bombers, Blues fans basically on suicide watch with us.

I think the only supporter base happy are GWS & Hawthorn.

Too much inconsistency for everyone else, hasn't made it that enjoyable.

If we're being honest. If we're not making finals, I'd rather move up the draft order anyway to get ahead of a Lombard bid. where we finish at this point doesnt matter

Watching that footage and comparing it to our slow and wide kick mark game vs Melbourne is pretty depressing. haha.

In the first part of the season we had fast ball movement and play on quickly but especially after the bye we went back to the slow wide long bomb with flashes of fast ball movement out of defence except launching it from the front of the square just regularly turned it over.

I don’t know the stats but I think skills by hand and foot are still very poor especially those stupid blind over the back of the head handballs

Watching Brisbane win their way into another home final tongiht and securing a sixth consecutive finals series has me feeling one way. Jealous.

I'm jealous that they get to experience this kind of hype of and excitement every August and September. I want that. Bad.

2025 - will you give us what we so desperately want to experience?

Going off for lightning is just ridiculous
Good grief
It was... Interesting, I'll say. I stayed for the entire thing. The 2nd strangest thing ive witnessed at the footy in recent years. The other thing was the evacuation alarm during covid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately unpopular opinion but

luckily we are shit early, i dont think i could deal with a top 2-4 start then fading completely out the 8 like Carlton, Freo & Bombers have.

Thinking you actually can win a flag and then dont even get to september

If Petracca ends up at the Blues.. as mentioned.
How do we match Cripps Petracca and Walsh to name a few
That’s 3 top AAA rated mids.
If Petracca ends up at the Blues and their midfield, along with two Coleman medal forwards and an AA defender, I question their salary. Add in all their recent recruits on big dollars, and I question it even more so.

Or I question how many other players they can afford to make a full list…

If Petracca ends up at the Blues and their midfield, along with two Coleman medal forwards and an AA defender, I question their salary. Add in all their recent recruits on big dollars, and I question it even more so.

Or I question how many other players they can afford to make a full list…
Do they still have Mr. Visy on board........might be your answer if they do..

Now I’m seeing a (McClure) report of Petracca to Carlton, but only if a key forward is traded out in return. I genuinely don’t think that is worth it for Carlton. But it would keep them in cap I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Opposition Watch