Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1032.png

We picked the wrong twin.
Jake’s going to clock up game 200.
Can’t believe it was 11years ago a young skinny kid from Tassie named Kade came upto the GC and dominated so much he finished top 3 in the BF in year 2
Not long after injuries hit and that was it 🥲
I remember you Kade. ❤️

View attachment 2094814

We picked the wrong twin.
Jake’s going to clock up game 200.
Can’t believe it was 11years ago a young skinny kid from Tassie named Kade came upto the GC and dominated so much he finished top 3 in the BF in year 2
Not long after injuries hit and that was it 🥲
I remember you Kade. ❤️
Kade wasn't exactly our fault. He was the right pick at the time.

Concussions do be a bitch.

Credit to proper run clubs like Geelong and Hawthorn who just hang around for generations.

Winning clubs stay winning.

Going to be impossible for us to ever win a flag, by the time we get a sniff Hawks probably finish their dynasty

Credit to proper run clubs like Geelong and Hawthorn who just hang around for generations.

Winning clubs stay winning.

Going to be impossible for us to ever win a flag, by the time we get a sniff Hawks probably finish their dynasty
I’m a little bit fearful we are building for the wrong style of footy

(We are heavy front half forward time like Port and Melbourne try to do. Ask port fans how Hinkley is going

Obviously Dimma created the Collingwood style and McRae added roids to it

But watching Geelong and Hawks half forwards dominate. Brisbane looking at Rosas to go with Cameron, Bailey, Lohmann, Rayner. Giants are loaded with them and senior quality ones too

What are we doing? Trading Roaas. Means if we play this chaos style Rogers/Lombard/Ainsworth is basically the only option. I’d like one or 2 more that isn’t (Holman/Berry)

I’m a little bit fearful we are building for the wrong style of footy

(We are heavy front half forward time like Port and Melbourne try to do. Ask port fans how Hinkley is going

Obviously Dimma created the Collingwood style and McRae added roids to it

But watching Geelong and Hawks half forwards dominate. Brisbane looking at Rosas to go with Cameron, Bailey, Lohmann, Rayner. Giants are loaded with them and senior quality ones too

What are we doing? Trading Roaas. Means if we play this chaos style Rogers/Lombard/Ainsworth is basically the only option. I’d like one or 2 more that isn’t (Holman/Berry)
Yes, I can see that.

Dew and now Dimma don’t seem to value small forwards—the proper small forward types. But a spread of small forwards wins teams games.

So up forward we have King with his near 60 goals. But then don’t have enough spread at the 20-30) goals range. It’s Longy (on half a season), followed by Luko (only 2/3 spent forward) who got above 20 goals…

I mean, Anderson kicked more goals than most of our small forwards this year (and more than Holman and Berry combined…)

Maybe Flanders can be damaging in that role. And Ainsworth. But they’re not your “speedy small” type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back