Rookie
Nov 23, 2016
Brisbane, QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Maroons,Lions, Broncos,Roar,CPFC,
Excluding your favourite team

1. Gold Coast vs Geelong - Might go down for the day and watch this game i hope Gaz has a blinder and GC thrash the Cats
2. Sydney vs Brisbane - Massive game for the Swans if they lose to the Lions they're screwed for the season
3. Western Bulldogs vs Richmond - Both great teams should be a competitive match
4. Melbourne vs Hawthorn - They both probably should've won last round so both teams should come out firing
5. Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Both coming off big wins i think West Coast are being really underestimated here
6. Fremantle vs Essendon - 2 really inconsistent teams should be a decent game though
7. North Melbourne vs Adelaide - ugh... Crows by 100
8. Collingwood vs Carlton - Already planned to watch paint dry when this games being played so I won't be watching this one lol

Excluding your favourite team

1. Gold Coast vs Geelong - Might go down for the day and watch this game i hope Gaz has a blinder and GC thrash the Cats
2. Sydney vs Brisbane - Massive game for the Swans if they lose to the Lions they're screwed for the season
3. Western Bulldogs vs Richmond - Both great teams should be a competitive match
4. Melbourne vs Hawthorn - They both probably should've won last round so both teams should come out firing
5. Port Adelaide vs West Coast - Both coming off big wins i think West Coast are being really underestimated here
6. Fremantle vs Essendon - 2 really inconsistent teams should be a decent game though
7. North Melbourne vs Adelaide - ugh... Crows by 100
8. Collingwood vs Carlton - Already planned to watch paint dry when this games being played so I won't be watching this one lol

Hawthorn should've won last round?! :huh:

1. WB v Richmond
2. St Kilda v GWS
3. Port v WC
4. Melbourne v Hawthorn
5. Fremantle v Essendon
6. Sydney v Brisbane
7. Collingwood v Carlton
8. North v Adelaide

Hawthorn got completely obliterated and Melbourne did win. Explain to me how Hawthorn should have won when in all reality they should of lost by 20 goals, and would have if St. Kila wern't so sloppy.
My mistake i thought Essendon won and also i said they probably should've won as Hawthorn were going into that game as favourites

1-Tigers v Dogs. Both coming off losses that hurt for different reasons. Lack of Nank will be interesting for the Tigers. Proper litmus test for both teams.
2-Saints v GWS. As above but with the wins. Keen to see how GWS handle pace and pressure away from home and the Saints back up a good win.
3-Dees v Hawks. Cant say i was that impressed by the Dees. Not a game they'd want to lose. Had them top 5. Loss here and i think finals could be difficult.
4-Pies v Blues. Always like these games. A loss and the week of relief for Bucks disappears. Liking the way the Blues' kids are playing. Nothing left on the field
5-Dons v Freo. Had this down as a win. We are inconsistent and lazy. Would like to see what we address this week.
6-Port v Eagles.
7-North v Crows. Keen to see if the Crows keep the intensity up. Should steam roll the Roos, but complacency will become their enemy now
8-Swans v Lions. Lions a good chance to heap more pain on the Swans.
9-GC v Geel. 2 teams, different ends of the ladder. Good chance for an upset though.

I give North a bolters hope. Not that Adelaide arent a great side, but they wont be undefeated all season. North have found their feet now. Pruest as an emergency a worry, assume he's being managed, and the forecast is shower or two and increasing winds. Worse the weather the better the chance I rhink.

My mistake i thought Essendon won and also i said they probably should've won as Hawthorn were going into that game as favourites

How Hawthorn were favourites going into that game I have no idea...on the positive was great for my multi!

How Hawthorn were favourites going into that game I have no idea...on the positive was great for my multi!
Yeah the bookies really screwed that up i reckon they thought Hawthorn were back on track after beating West Coast lol what a joke

Yeah the bookies really screwed that up i reckon they thought Hawthorn were back on track after beating West Coast lol what a joke

More disappointed I didn't put more on it, but happy to have a win. Had Saints, GWS, Pies just in a small multi.

Hawthorn are as bad as my team at the moment!

Essendon had their asses handed to them on a plate

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I don't. They're rated where they should be at the moment. A middling side with experienced head who should know better. Repeating the same issues of 2016. I'd be genuinely chuffed if we can take it up to Port, considering both previous games against them, they were going through a rough patch. Well and truly firing at the moment, a win would be a genuinely positive sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G Coast v Geelong
Swans v Brisbane Lions
Port Power v WC Eagles
North Melb v Adelaide, Dockers v Essendon, W Bulldogs v Richmond.
Collingwood v Carlton, Melbourne v Hawthorn

Last edited:
North vs Crows - pls someone beat the Crows.
Western Bulldogs vs Richmond - Two top 8 sides, will probably tell us a lot about Richmond.
Collingwood vs Carlton - my mate and his wife support Carlton and Collingwood, respectively. This will have fun consequences.
St Kilda vs GWS - Saints have shown glimpses this year. This game should let us know whether they deserve to be anywhere near the top 8.
Sydney vs Brisbane - Time to find out if Sydney is the worst team or the second worst team.
Freo vs Essendon - Both likely to be in the 11th-14th sort of range this year.
Gold Coast vs Geelong - Might be worth watching for the Gazza factor.
Melbourne vs Hawthorn - Watching Hawthorn get smashed is fun, but these games are fast becoming reminiscent of all those boring Carlton friday night games last year.

FWIW, I think that Port Adelaide vs West Coast is game of the round. 4th vs 5th, and an average margin of 8 points between them in the past 4 meetings. This one will be close.

As drazah has stated, I genuinely believe port vs west coast could be an absolute belter. 50000. two good teams. i think kennedy will kick 7, gray to kick 5 and port to win by 3 points. 95-92 type scoreline.

1. WBD vs Richmond
2. St Kilda vs GWS
3. Port Adelaide vs WCE
4. Melbourne vs Hawthorn
5. Sydney vs Brisbane
6. Collingwood vs Carlton
7. Gold Coast vs Geelong
8. North Melbourne vs Adelaide

Adelaide v NM - There's a chance Scott's head will explode.
Port v West Coast - Continue the flat track.
GC v Geelong - GC will win.
The rest, meh.

St Kilda vs GWS
North Melbourne vs Adelaide
Port Adelaide vs WCE
Sydney vs Brisbane
Melbourne vs Hawthorn
Collingwood vs Carlton
Fremantle vs Essendon
Gold Coast vs Geelong

Last edited:
Western Bulldogs-Richmond This is the most significant from a ladder perspective.

North Melbourne - Crows - I just have a feeling after some spectacular wins a cold and wet afternoon in Tasmania might be a risk for the Crows. I rarely bet but have had $50 on North at the $6 because it looks great value to me.

Port Adelaide- West Coast Eagles

Sydney Swans-Brisbane Lions

Collingwood- Carlton- For the tradition.

Melbourne-Hawthorn.

Gèelong-Gokd Coast

Fremantle-Essendon

1. Port Adelaide vs West Coast
2. St Kilda vs GWS
3. Melbourne vs Hawthorn
4. North Melbourne vs Adelaide
5. Fremantle vs Essendon
6. Collingwood vs Carlton
7. Gold Coast vs Geelong
8. Sydney vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad