Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Much more satisfying than hearing the media & their supporters salivating over them during the finals.

It's going to be totally unbearable.
Already is. Ive tuned out of most AFL media now. Just the same shit every week - "Sydney will never lose a game again" and "Carlton/Essendon are the only challengers to them" with the weekly "Hawthorn are the best form team at present". Rinse repeat

Already is. Ive tuned out of most AFL media now. Just the same shit every week - "Sydney will never lose a game again" and "Carlton/Essendon are the only challengers to them" with the weekly "Hawthorn are the best form team at present". Rinse repeat
The slobbering is getting ridiculous. They look like this, drivelling on like lunatics.

Cat Wanting GIF by UpStudiosWorld

The slobbering is getting ridiculous. They look like this, drivelling on like lunatics.

Cat Wanting GIF by UpStudiosWorld
These are same dickheads that said Brisbane's better form and warm weather meant they were certainties in the GF last year. Will make pissing on the parade and making them all look stupid again this year even sweeter

Jack Riewoldt on the Fox post game Saturday night, they were discussing the ladder and they legit said what you said, Carlton and Sydney are the only two locked in and the rest could still drop out or something. Could not believe my ears when he said that.

Wish I could find a clip

Last edited:
Jack Riewoldt on the Fox post game Saturday night, they were discussing the ladder and they legit said what you said, Carlton and Sydney are the only two locked in and the rest could still drop out or something. Could not believe my ears when he said that.
I watch a few games most weekends. I switch over at every break and straight after every game. Nauseating bullshit from people with no opinions of their own

The saliva would quickly turn to bile if we beat the crap out of them and send them crashing out of the finals series. That would be funny as, too, but the pre-emptive chest beating leading up to their inevitable demise still has me choosing them missing finals altogether over this.
Never forgive never forget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t listen to SEN anymore. All they talk about is the Swans and Boos.
The amount of disrespect for the current reigning Premiers is disgusting.
Sitting fourth (could have been equal 2nd with abit of luck) with our injury list.
Can’t wait till we embarrass them again in September.
I like it. I get the angst, but it all means nothing until the real stuff starts in September. Then, if we are the real deal this year, we will have the chance to make each of the narcissistic upstarts who think they ordained from above, pay for their disrespectful behaviour, one sick self-satisfied club at a time, Django Unchained style.

Then, if we are the real deal this year, we will have the chance to make each of the narcissistic upstarts who think they ordained from above, pay for their disrespectful behaviour, one sick self-satisfied club at a time, Django Unchained style.
tumblr_n54rmr1jBw1qz9wlpo1_640.gif

I don’t listen to SEN anymore. All they talk about is the Swans and Boos.
The amount of disrespect for the current reigning Premiers is disgusting.
Sitting fourth (could have been equal 2nd with abit of luck) with our injury list.
Can’t wait till we embarrass them again in September.
I dont listen to SEN because i lose my shit listening to 3 minutes of chat and 57 minutes of ads an hour

I missed it, because I can't stomach watching Slobbo & Gerard ..

In a nutshell, what did he say?
Has known Darcy since he was 8 years old.
Has played state footy with him.
Darcy has reached out several times since the incident and Petracca looks forward to having dinner with him when he is allowed to see other people. Currently can only see his parents and his fiancée.
His parents and Darcys’s parents are friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back